- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Elegant and exclusive detached residence
- Beautiful reception hallway with a bespoke oak staircase to the first floor gallery landing
- Downstairs WC with wash hand basin
- Drawing room and living room with feature walk-in box bay windows. Living room with impressive fireplace and drawing room has a chimney breast with provisions for a fireplace
- Wonderful open plan live-in family room, dining room leading to the kitchen and vaulted sun room
- Contemporary style oak kitchen with granite works surfaces having ample high and low level units and feature adjustable island unit
- Separate utility room with ample fitted high and low level units
- First floor gallery landing with oak spindles and handrail as well as a reading or study area with arch window
- Four bedrooms. Spacious master bedroom with fitted bedroom units, separate dressing room with fitted wardrobes and mirrored sliding doors and a spacious ensuite shower room with stylish suite
- Well proportion bathroom with raised corner bath, WC and vanity wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle
- Bedroom with a contemporary style ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 4 on the second floor with dressing room and ensuite shower room
- Detached garage block with electric garage door. Separate entrance hallway with connecting door to the garage. Separate shower room. Stairs to the games room above providing an opportunity for further accommodation if required
- Beautifully landscaped site with brick paved driveway and patio areas, curved and circular gravel beds and borders
- Feature corner site with rural views to the side
- Impressive entrance with matching pillars and electric gates
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Bose surround sound system
- Beam Vacuum System
This truly magnificent detached residence has been individually designed and built to an exacting specification that will become immediately apparent on an internal viewing. The property enjoys a corner position within this much admired residential development, well located to Rowandale Integrated Primary School and for Moira’s many amenities including its fantastic array of eateries. The property will appeal to the family market in particular having a larger floor plan, practically designed for modern living and entertaining. The garage block will offer an opportunity for further accommodation with a separate access and downstairs shower room. The level and gated site is beautifully designed for easy maintenance having brick paved driveway and patio areas in a landscaped design. Viewing a must!
From Main Street, Moira, take Meeting Street and proceed onto Clarehill Road. Limestone Meadows is opposite Rowandale Primary School on the right hand side
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »