- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining area
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- Downstairs WC
- 5 bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Integral garage
- Double glazed windows
- Oil fired heating
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- Front and rear gardens
Additional InformationA beautifully presented detached family home with lovely open aspect to the side over a mature green.
The property provides deceptively spacous accommodation comprising of 5 bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen, refitted bathroom and cloakroom. The integral double garage could be incorporated into further accommodation subject to planning.
Laurelhill Community College and Killowen Primary School are located quite literally next door. Wallace High School, Friends School and Pond Park Primary School are all within a short walk.
A superb choice to suit all the family - view soon!
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed entrance door. Laminate flooring.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed door from entrance porch. Laminate flooring. Coved ceiling.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC, Pedestal wash hand basin. Part wood panelled walls. Understairs storage cupboard.
- 7.288m x 3.603m (23' 11" x 11' 10")
Feature Adam style fireplace with marblet inset and hearth and gas fire. Solid wooden flooring. Coved ceiling. Patio doors to patio.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 2.774m (16' 12" x 9' 1")
Solid wooden flooring.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.178m x 3.332m (16' 12" x 10' 11")
Good range of high and low level units. Glazed display cabinets. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built in hob and oven. Extractor fan. Plumbed for dishwasher. Display shelving. Breakfast table.
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 4.579m x 3.593m (15' 0" x 11' 9")
Laminate flooring. Recessed lights.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.967m x 3.003m (13' 0" x 9' 10")
Built in wardrobes and vanity with wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 4.09m x 2.831m (13' 5" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 4.095m x 2.589m (13' 5" x 8' 6")
Wall to wall mirrored wardrobes. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM FIVE:
- 3.269m x 3.251m (10' 9" x 10' 8")
(at maximum points)
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite. Roll top bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Walk in shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. PVC panelled walls and ceiling. Heated towel rail.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.554m x 4.708m (18' 3" x 15' 5")
Utility area with range of units. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
- Front garden in lawn enclosed by hedging and garden wall. Tarmac driveway. Enclosed low maintenance south facing side and rear garden. Paved patio and raised decked area. Outside light and tap. Garden shed.
Off Prince William Road, Lisburn
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »