- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Linked Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This Popular Development Convenient To Lisburn And Belfast
- Entrance Hall With Solid Oak Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Attractive Limestone Fireplace And Solid Oak Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Patio Doors
- Utility Room And Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Three Bedrooms (One With Shower Room En Suite With Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail)
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite Plus Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Enclosed And Spacious Patio Garden To Rear
- Adjoining Car Port
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Excellent C75 Energy Rating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Patio Doors
A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Linked Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This Popular Development Convenient To Lisburn And Belfast
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Panelled entrance door. Solid oak floor.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE:
- 5.5m x 4.04m (18' 1" x 13' 3")
Attractive Limestone fireplace and hearth. Solid oak floor. Open plan to kitchen and dining area.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 4.8m x 3.51m (15' 9" x 11' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Walnut effect round edge work surfaces. Franke bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Smeg integrated oven and four ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to enclosed patio garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.8m x 1.84m (9' 2" x 6' 0")
Measurement taken to widest points. Franke single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Built in cupboard with Worcester gas fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Adjoining cloakroom.
- Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Access to storage under stairs. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.52m x 3.25m (11' 7" x 10' 8")
White oak laminated timber floor.
- SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Large shower cubicle with thermostatic shower with drencher head and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.16m x 3.02m (13' 8" x 9' 11")
Oak laminated timber floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.4m (9' 5" x 7' 10")
White oak laminated timber floor.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Separate airing cupboard with shelves.
- Small front garden with shrubs in slate bed. Adjoining car port with pavior brickset paving. Enclosed and spacious patio garden to rear. Outside tap and light.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Lady Wallace Road turn into Lady Wallace Lane then turn left into Lady Wallace Walk, number 16 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »