- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Detached Home in a Prime Location
- Four Bedrooms Master with En-suite and Dressing Area
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Fantastic Kitchen/Dining./Living
- Downstairs Cloaks with w.c and Sink Unit
- Gas Heating with Underfloor Heating to Ground floor
- Double Glazing
- White Bathroom Suite
- Driveway with Ample Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Additional InformationRecently constructed in the popular residential development of Belvoir Park, , this superb family home is surrounded by open countryside and protected woodland whilst still being close to the Outer Ring providing easy access to South and South East Belfast, leading schools both primary and post primary and Forestside Shopping Centre. A short walk also provides access to Minnowburn and Shawsbridge with picturesque walks along the Lagan Tow Path.
Internally the property offers spacious well proportioned accommodation comprising, on the ground floor, spacious lounge with cast iron wood burning stove, study and superb kitchen / dining living with built-in appliances to include full length fridge and freezer, four bedrooms, master with en-suite and dressing area and white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle.
Externally the property is surrounded a mix of brick wall, estate railing and mature hedging, tarmac driveway to the rear with ample parking for two cars and a fantastic side garden. From the kitchen dining living large glazed sliding doors provide access to the patio that captures the morning sun and extensive gardens laid in lawn. There is a second patio to the rear of the garden with pergola captures the afternoon and evening sun.
This a fantastic home finished and presented to an exceptional standard both inside and out.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Glass panelled front door to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall
- Engineered wooden flooring.
- Lounge 5.36m x 5.08m (17'7 x 16'8)
- At widest points, into bay. Cast Iron wood burning stove with wooden surround and granite hearth, cornice ceiling, spotlights.
- Study 2.95m x 2.01m (9'8 x 6'7)
- Engineered wooden flooring.
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Downstairs w/c and sink unit with mixer taps
- Kitchen / Dining / Living 9.75m x 6.71m (32'0 x 22'0)
- At widest points. Shaker style fitted kitchen with an excellent range of fitted units, to include larder cabinet with shelving in the doors, full height fridge and separate full height freezer, integrated dishwasher, double butler style sink unit with mixer taps, incorporating boiling water tap.
Centre island with matching stone work top, integrated slim line wine fridge. Spotlights, tiled floor. Large glazed sliding door with glazed side panel providing access to patio and garden.
Under stairs storage.
- Utility Room
- Range of fitted units, housing for gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, rear / driveway access.
- First Floor 3.56m x 2.97m (11'8 x 9'9 )
- Bedroom One 11'8 x 9'9
- Access to dressing area
- Dressing Area 1.73m x 2.18m (5'8 x 7'2 )
- Built-in shelving and robes.
- En-suite comprising corner shower cubicle with chrome fittings with drench head shower and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, spotlights, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom Two 3.76m x 3.12m (12'4 x 10'3)
- Bedroom Three 3.48m x 31.39m (11'5 x 103)
- Bedroom Four 3.73m x 2.64m (12'3 x 8'8)
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, corner shower cubicle with chrome fittings with drench head shower and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, spotlights, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Double doors to hot press / storage with shelving.
Access to roof space via fold down ladder, floored for storage.
- The property is positioned on a large corner site and benefits from a superb side garden that is accessed directly from the Kitchen/Dining/Living. There are two patio area's, one from the kitchen/dining/living that captures the morning sun and another to rear of the garden that captures afternoon and evening sun. bordered by mature hedging and red brick wall. Wooden storage shed.
To the rear of the property is the tarmac driveway with ample parking for two cars.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »