Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A stunning semi-detached home with a fantastic location in East Belfast
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Masterfully extended to offer fabulous family living space
- Impressive entrance hall benefiting from a cloak room with a WC
- Spacious lounge with a wooden floor and a feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen with white gloss units and integrated appliances
- Wonderful open plan snug, family and dining room
- Snug benefiting from a wooden floor and a feature fireplace
- Family and dining room with Velux windows and patio doors to the garden
- Utility room with plumbing for a washing machine
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms - one with fitted slide robes
- Family bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Partially floored roof space with light accessed via a draw down ladder
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Garage benefiting from light and power
- Landscaped rear garden with a manicured lawn and two patio areas
- Front garden with mature plants and shrubs
- Lengthy driveway providing off-street parking
- Superb location with a great range of amenities and schools
A Knock Out!
This superb property has been masterfully extended and is beautifully presented to ensure comfortable family living is guaranteed. The fantastic extension provides a large open plan snug, dining and family room with access to the recently added modern white gloss kitchen. This room is sure to be the main focal point of the property where plenty of quality time will be spent, from relaxing in the evening to having friends and family over for a get together. This room further benefits from patio doors that lead to the rear garden making the indoor and outdoor space flow into one another effortlessly. The property is located close to the hustle & bustle of both Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages and a number of renowned schools making this a must see for growing or established families that want only the best!
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with an under stair cloak room with a WC, a spacious lounge with a wooden floor and a feature fireplace, a snug with a wooden floor and a feature fireplace open to a wonderful family and dining room that benefits from patio doors to the rear garden, a modern kitchen with white gloss units and integrated appliances, and a utility room with plumbing for a washing machine. Upstairs are four well-proportioned bedrooms – one with fitted slide robes and family bathroom with a white three piece suite. The roof space is partially floored and could be further developed subject to necessary approvals.
To the front there is a lovely selection of plants & shrubs and a lengthy driveway providing off-street parking up to the detached garage. The rear garden really is something special and benefits from a manicured lawn and two separate patio areas to enjoy.
Knockdarragh Park offers easy access to Belfast City Centre, the M3 with M1 & M2 beyond, and is situated close to a wide range of renowned schools. The Belmont shops are nearby offering a great range of eateries and shops, while local amenities in Ballyhackamore and Holywood are also close at hand.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 15'7" x 13'
Snug 13' x 11'11"
Family/Dining Room 23'7" x 10'11"
Kitchen17'3" x 9'5"
Utility Room 9'6" x 3'6"
Bedroom 1 15'8" x 10'8"
Bedroom 2 13' x 11'11"
Bedroom 3 9'2" x 9'
Bedroom 4 9'6" x 7'9"
Bathroom 9'1" x 5'11"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views