- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached property in a prime residential location
- Excellent accommodation
- Recently renovated throughout
- Large living/dining room with feature gas fire
- Fitted kitchen with casual dining
- Home office / second reception room
- Five bedrooms
- Master en suite
- Bedroom two and three with shared en suite
- Modern family bathroom in white suite
- Utility room
- Integral garage wired for electric door and gates
- Rear garden laid in lawns with patio area ideal for entertaining
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- PVC soffits, fascias and guttering
- Alarm system fitted, smoke, heat and co2 detectors fitted
- Ample storage throughout
- Driveway parking
- Convenient location close to Marino train halt, bus routes, the North Down coastline, Holywood town centre & local amenities/shops
- Close to Belfast & Bangor via the A2
- Automatic security lighting at front, back and side
Additional InformationInvergarry Avenue is a much sought after location, it is situated just on the outskirts of Holywood yet is within walking distance of Holywood town centre, the North Down coastline, public transport networks and arterial routes to Belfast and Bangor. This property has been totally renovated throughout leaving nothing to do but for the new buyer to move in and enjoy. There is excellent and adaptable accommodation over two levels making this a superb family home in a fantastic location.
The accommodation comprises of a large living/dining room open to the kitchen which has an excellent range of fitted units and integrated appliances with casual dining space; two bedrooms; home office / second reception room; family bathroom & utility room. On the first level there are a further three bedrooms, bedroom one with ensuite shower room and bedroom two and three with shared shower room. In addition the property has an integral garage, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows & an alarm system fitted. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear, the rear garden enjoys privacy and is laid in lawns with patio space. To the front the property is bordered by a mature hedge boundary and there is also driveway parking. Cabling has been laid for electrid gates
A superb property for the modern family that can only be fully appreciated on internal viewing.
- PVC entrance door with glazed side panel. Alarm panel, wiring for electric gates.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect tiled floor, contemporary glass feature staircase to first floor, recessed lighting, under stairs storage cupboard.
- 6.98m x 5.m (22' 11" x 16' 5")
At widest points. Wood laminate floor, recessed lighting, contemporary wall hung gas fire, open to kitchen, TV sockets, wired for satellite TV and HDMI.
- 5.74m x 3.1m (18' 10" x 10' 2")
Excellent range of high and low level units with granite worktops, 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood, integrated microwave, integrated oven, island with granite worktop and stainless steel sinks and mixer taps, integrated dishwasher and breakfast bar dining, electric socket, plumbed for American style fridge/freezer, tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.63m x 2.72m (11' 11" x 8' 11")
Wood laminate floor, 3 x twin sockets, BT point.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.66m x 2.69m (12' 0" x 8' 10")
Wood laminate floor, 3 x twin sockets, TV point.
- 2.79m x 2.57m (9' 2" x 8' 5")
Wood laminate floor 2 x twin sockets, BT/TV/Data point.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with Mira electric shower, illuminated mirror, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Fitted units with stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, gas fired boiler, wood effect tiled floor, access to rear via glazed PVC door, access to integral garage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 3.12m (14' 7" x 10' 3")
Recessed lighting, velux window.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with illuminated mirror above, fully tiled shower with spa style seat, chrome thermostatic shower fitments, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lighting, velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 3.45m (11' 11" x 11' 4")
Velux window, recessed lighting. 4 x twin sockets, TV/BT point.
- JACK AND JILL ENSUITE:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with illuminated mirror above, fully tiled corner shower with chrome thermostatic shower fitments, tiled floor, fitted shelving in eaves, recessed lighting, velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.65m x 2.79m (15' 3" x 9' 2")
Velux window, recessed lighting. 4 x twin sockets, TV/BT point.
- With glass feature. Access to large eaves storage, velux window, recessed lighting.
- Tarmacked driveway to front, garden in lawns with mature hedge boundary.
- Garden to rear with outdoor and security lights, power supply, water supply, south facing, patio space, lawns, raised stoned flowerbeds.
- 5.26m x 2.97m (17' 3" x 9' 9")
Wired for electric door and gates, 2 x 2 twin sockets. Lights.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »