- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- DETACHED HOUSE SET ON MATURE SITE
- 5 BEDROOMS / 2 RECEPTIONS
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- EPC RATING
- Seldom does a property come to the market of this calibre and in a much sought after location just off the Limavady Road. It is within close proximity to the Peace Bridge, Ebrington Square and Foyle Arena. It is also close to shops and schools.
The property is tucked away in a cul-de-sac and sits proud on a generous plot with perfectly landscaped lawns to front and rear..
This home is in pristine condition both inside and out and is beautifully presented throughout.
It has had refurbishment to kitchen and bathroom over recent years and boasts many ornate features to include, stained glass panel on vestibule door, feature wood panelling with display shelving, bay windows and ceiling cornicing.
Only by viewing will you fully appreciate all this home has to offer.
VIEWING IS STRICTY BY APPOINTMENT
- VESTIBULE PORCH
- Having tiled floor, stained glass window leading to Hallway.
- Having wood panelled walls with display shelving, understairs storage,
- GUEST TOILET & WHB
- Having recessed lighting, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.34m x 4.24m wp (14'3" x 13'11" wp)
- Having bay windows, magnificent fireplace, ceiling cornicing and centre rose, picture rail.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.95m x 3.61m into bay (16'3" x 11'10" into bay)
- Having bay windows overlooking rear garden, brick fireplace,, feature wood panelling with display shelving.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 4.98m x 3.51m wp (16'4" x 11'6" wp)
- Having range of units, electric induction hob, underoven, stainless steel extractor hood with lighting, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, larder cupboard, wall radiator, 'Quartz' worktop with matching splash back, recessed lighting, underfloor heating, tiled floor, dining space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Having hot press, ceiling cornicing and centre rose.
- BEDROOM 1 5.05m x 3.23m (16'7" x 10'7")
- Having cathedral ceiling.
- BEDROOM 2 4.39mx 3.43m into bay (14'5"x 11'3" into bay)
- Having bay window, wall light points, picture rail.
- BEDROOM 3 4.98m x 3.63m wp (16'4" x 11'11" wp)
- Having bay window and picture rail.
- BEDROOM 4 3.28m x 3.02m (10'9" x 9'11")
- BEDROOM 5 3.23m x 2.62m wp (10'7" x 8'7" wp)
- Having picture rail.
- Comprising bath with telephone hand shower attachment to taps, shower cubicle, whb and wc, chrome radiator, recessed lighting, underfloor heating, tiled floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- GARAGE 16’8” x 10’8” Having light and power points, electric roller door.
UTILITY 11’10” x 7’8”. Having sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, power sockets and lighting, condensing boiler.
GREENHOUSE 14’4” x 8’
Neat lawns to front and side bordered by mature hedge and wall with shrub border.
Perfectly manicured lawn to rear bordered by mature hedging and wall.
Raised brick flower beds.
Paved patio area to rear.
Paved driveway leading to garage.
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- £1964.52 (APRIL 2021)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »