- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculate three bedroom end townhouse property of approx 1496 sq ft
- Living room with feature open fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with an array of fitted units
- Ground floor WC
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Modern three piece bathroom suite
- Further bedroom & ensuite on the second floor
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Ideal for first time buyer
16 Hillmount Manor, Laurelvale
Hannath introduce this three bedroom end townhouse of approx 1496 sq/ft based over three floors, situated within the quiet village of Laurelvale. Tastefully decorated and maintained throughout, the property boasts a range of high end internal features, generously proportioned living accommodation and superb internal layout in addition to all the necessities required for comfortable, modern family living. An excellent addition to the market, this property is sure to attract early attention from a variety of prospective purchasers.
Located just off Main Street, Laurelvale.
- Entrance Hall 5' 4'' x 4' 7'' (1.62m x 1.40m)
- Via glazed wooden effect front door, tiled flooring and single panel radiator. Staircase leading to first floor landing. Alarm control panel.
- Living Room 15' 11'' x 13' 8'' (4.85m x 4.16m)
- Feature open fireplace and double panel radiator. Carpet flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 17' 0'' x 11' 0'' (5.18m x 3.35m)
- Fitted oak effect high and low level units and 1.5 stainless steel sink unit. Integral fridge/freezer, dishwasher, BEKO oven with four ring ceramic hob. Space for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to rear garden. Access to;
- WC 6' 6'' x 2' 11'' (1.98m x 0.89m)
- Comprising of; WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- First Floor Landing 17' 0'' x 11' 9'' (5.18m x 3.58m) at widest points
- Access to storage cupboard. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 14' 3'' x 13' 4'' (4.34m x 4.06m) at widest points
- Front aspect room with carpet flooring and single panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 6' 3'' x 4' 9'' (1.90m x 1.45m)
- Glazed mains shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 10'' x 10' 3'' (3.91m x 3.12m)
- Rear aspect room with carpet flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 10' 3'' x 7' 7'' (3.12m x 2.31m)
- Three piece suite comprising of; corner panel bath with tiled splash back, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Single panel radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 20' 8'' x 17' 7'' (6.29m x 5.36m) at widest points
- Front aspect room with two single panel radiators. Currently used as games room. Access to;
- Ensuite 7' 3'' x 7' 2'' (2.21m x 2.18m)
- Glazed shower cubicle with electric unit, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc. Single panel radiator.
- Small lawn area to the front with side access to rear garden. Fully enclosed rear garden with decking and lawn areas. Border panel fence surround with small maintained shrubbery beds.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »