- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning End Terrace Residence Situated In A Highly Popular Development
- Three Good Size Bedrooms With Master Bedroom En Suite
- Generous Lounge
- Contemporary Modern Fitted Kitchen Open To Casual Dining / Entertaining Area
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Easily Maintained Front Garden With Private Driveway
- Finished To An Impeccable Standard Throughout - A Must View!
Additional InformationTMC are excited to welcome this wonderful End of Terrace residence on to the property market. Beautifully presented throughout and situated in a highly desirable residential location this home is sure to catch the eye of a wide range of purchasers to include first time buyers, young professionals and young expanding families alike.
Internal viewing is a must to fully appreciate the fantastic internal specifications of this home. Briefly comprising on the ground floor of a bright and spacious lounge and contemporary high gloss fitted kitchen. On the first floor there is a landing with three very useful storage cupboards, three good size bedrooms with master bedroom en-suite and a luxury family bathroom suite. The home further boasts a modern gas fired central heating system and a easily maintained front garden with private driveway for ample off street parking.
Each room is this home is finished to an exceptional standard, properties like this and within this area do not sit for long. Prompt viewing is a must to avoid disappointment!
- Laminate wood flooring, double panelled radiator, understair storage cupboard.
- 4.78m x 3.58m (15' 8" x 11' 9")
Range of high and low level gloss units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, four ring gas hob & electric oven, Formica work surfaces, fridge freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, laminate wood flooring.
- 6.76m x 3.96m (22' 2" x 13' 0")
Laminate wood flooring, wall mounted radiator x2, doors to rear.
- Storage cupboard x3, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.66m (13' 3" x 12' 0")
Double panelled radiator, storage cupboard.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Walk in shower enclosure, pedastal wash had basin, feature mirror with lighting, W.C, laminate wood flooring, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 3.66m (10' 5" x 12' 0")
Double panelled radiator, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.16m x 2.08m (7' 1" x 6' 10")
Single panelled radiator.
- White panelled bath with mixer taps, pedastal wash hand basin with mixer taps, W.C, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, chrome towel radiator, extarctor fan.
- To the front: Tarmac driveway for off street parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »