This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A stunning and beautifully presented chain free home just off the Ormeau Road
- Fully redecorated and refurbished with a brand new luxury kitchen to enjoy
- Original period features are highlighted and feature throughout the property
- Welcoming entrance hall with the original chequered floor tiles
- Large lounge with a bay window and a feature fireplace with a gas fire
- Good sized dining room or second reception room with a feature open fireplace
- Brand new deluxe kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and access to the rear
- Three good sized bedrooms – two with feature fireplaces complete with stunning retro tiles
- Family bathroom with a white suite including a shower over the bath
- Gas fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Enclosed rear yard with two stores and access to the side parking area
- Excellent off-street parking facilities with enough space for three cars if required
- Convenient location with plenty of amenities and schools close by
- Chain free and ready to move into with nothing required except furniture
Hay Good Looking!
This is an amazing opportunity to purchase your dream home in the heart of South Belfast where care, love, attention and of course money has been lavished on the finished product. The décor is perfectly in keeping with the style of the property ensuring it is a home you will be proud to show off and delighted to call home! Every tiny detail has been considered, especially the promotion and pride of the original period features that stand out beautifully in most of the rooms.
The addition of a brand new kitchen, a modern bathroom and gas fired central heating ensures it will impress a very wide range of purchasers – from first time buyers wanting to live just off the bustling Ormeau Road, to growing families that require more space and comfort but need the family essentials like outdoor space and off-street parking.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with the original chequered floor tiles, a large lounge with a feature fireplace with a gas fire and a bay window, a large dining room with a feature fireplace and an open fire with open access to the kitchen, and a brand new fully fitted luxury kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and access to the rear yard. Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms, the two large doubles benefit from beautifully restored fireplaces with standout retro coloured tiles that look stunning, and a family bathroom with a white suite that includes a shower over the bath.
This super family home benefits from an unusual amount of off-street parking space, certainly plenty for a caravan or trailer along with a few cars. The rear of the property benefits from a fully enclosed yard with access to the side parking area. This could easily be opened up or re-designed to provide a large garden if preferred, without harming the off-street parking spaces too much. There are two stores off the rear yard that are ideal for storage. The front garden has been landscaped to offer easily maintained and attractive flower beds which adds to the kerb appeal!
Haypark Avenue is ideally located just off the bustling Ormeau Road ensuring shopping, eating out, universities and parks all very easily accessible. The property benefits from being located within the catchment area for many leading schools which will be a big attraction for parents. There is regular local transport into the city centre and leading schools.
To arrange a viewing please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements
Entrance Hall 14'8" x 6'6"
Living Room 13'10" x 12'
Dining Room 11'11" x 10'11"
Kitchen 13'2" x 6'1"
Utility/Outside Store 10'3" x 6'
Bedroom 1 11'4" x 11'
Bedroom 2 11'11" x 11'
Bedroom 3 7'7" x 7'3"
Bathroom 6'6" x 6'2"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views