- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Property
- Exceptionally Well Maintained
- Attractive to a range of purchasers, in particular this property is well suited towards the Young Professional Family
- Bright, Spacious and Modern Accommodation
- Lounge/Dining Room with Feature Open Fire
- Open Plan Contemporary Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Lower Ground Floor Integrated Garage Suitable for Conversion Subject to Necessary Consents
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Additional Parking to Front
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Popular and Sought-After Location
- Views over Parliament Buildings and the Craigantlet Hills
Additional InformationHanwood Heights offers excellent convenience to main arterial routes for city commuting and is also in close proximity to Stormont Parliament Buildings, The Ulster Hospital, Dundonald Ice Bowl and David Lloyd Health and Fitness Club. With a proven track record for strong demand we feel this property will attract immediate interest.
Number 16 is an exceptionally well maintained three bedroom property and of particular note is the brick paviour fully enclosed driveway leading to the large garage, suitable for conversion subject to necessary consents. To the ground floor the open plan living creates a bright and airy space and consists of lounge with feature open fire, dining area and fully fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances and views across the Craigantlet Hills and Stormont beyond. The first floor consists of three bedrooms, family bathroom and access to the roofspace.
Externally there are front and rear gardens laid in lawns with mature planting. There is ample parking with a private driveway to the rear of the property and additional driveway parking to the front of the property.
- uPVC central glazed door through to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With laminate wood effect floor. Access door to lower ground and garage.
- 4.19m x 3.84m (13' 9" x 12' 7")
With laminate wood effect floor throughout. Bow window with outlook to front. Working open fire with slate surround and slate hearth with hardwood mantel surround. Square arch leading through to dining.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.77m (10' 0" x 9' 1")
With outlook to rear over Craigantlet and Stormont. Cornice detail bordering throughout. Square arch leading to kitchen.
- 3.51m x 2.77m (11' 6" x 9' 1")
With excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate wood effect surface. Outlook to rear over rear garden and mature trees. Stainless steel sink and a half with drainer. Contemporary hose style chrome mixer tap. Integrated Whirlpool oven. Four ring electric hob with Beltek stainless steel extractor above. Space for fridge freezer. Enclosed space for microwave. Glazed splashback.
- With access to roofspace. Hotpress cupboard with shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 2.72m (13' 2" x 8' 11")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.07m (11' 5" x 10' 1")
Mature outlook to rear over Stormont and Craigantlet Hills. Laminate wood effect floor throughout.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.49m x 2.44m (8' 2" x 8' 0")
Outlook to front. Integrated robe.
- Laminate slate effect floor. Fully tiled walls. Inset spotlights. White suite comprising of low flush WC, wall hung wash and basin with chrome mixer taps, P-shaped bath with panelling and mixer taps with telephone handle attachment, electric Redring shower with telephone handle attachment, curved glazed shower screen, chrome heated towel rail.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.55m x 6.2m (21' 6" x 20' 4")
Suitable for conversion subject to normal consents. Stainless steel sink and drainer with hot and cold taps. Space for washing machine.
- Wrought iron gates leading to brick paviour driveway with ample space for parking, garden laid in lawns with mature apple trees and vegetable patch, oil tank, front driveway in brick paviour, garden laid in lawn with mature planting.
Travelling from The Ulster Hospital turn into East Link towards the Dundonald Ice Bowl. Hanwood Heights is located on the left hand side just before the traffic lights at the end of this road. Number 16 is located on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »