This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Individual building site in delightful rural setting close to Hillsborough and excellent road links
- A rare opportunity to build your dream home in a fabulous location
- Approximately half an acre backing on to mature trees and a meandering stream
- Full planning permission for a spacious detached house (Approx 3500 sq ft.)
- Quiet rural location with views over countryside
- Approximately 1.5 miles from Hillsborough village with its shops, restaurants, primary school, church and health centre
- Close to excellent shopping facilities at Sprucefield and Lisburn
- Easy access to the A1 linking Belfast, Newry and Dublin
Additional InformationSITE OF CIRCA 0.5 ACRES WITH FULL PLANNING PERMISSION FOR NEW DWELLING EXTENDING TO APPROX. 3500 SQFT.
This sale represents a rare opportunity to build the home of your dreams surrounded by beautiful rolling countryside in the sought after Hillsborough area of County Down.
Gulf Road is a quiet country lane off the Ballygowan Road outside Hillsborough. The picturesque village is about 1.5 miles away and boasts a host of amenities. The nearby A1 gives ease of access to Lisburn, Belfast and Dublin. There are a number of very stylish homes in the area and it is established as one of the most sought after areas in which to live in Northern Ireland.
Full planning permission has been granted for the construction of a spacious family home (approx. 3500 sq ft). The rear of the site is bordered by mature trees and a meandering stream making this an idyllic setting.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 23 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views