How much will it cost?
Contact MC Mortgage Choices For No Obligation Advice
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements.
Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A wonderful detached property finished to a very high standard
- Located in a rural location yet within walking distance to Hillsborough
- Fabulous family room with a feature red brick fireplace and an open fire
- Stunning lounge with a feature fireplace, a multi-fuel stove and patio doors to the garden
- Spacious kitchen/diner with fitted units, a range cooker and plumbing for white goods
- Formal dining room - ideal for Sunday lunch and special occasions
- Downstairs WC with a white two piece suite
- Rear hall with built-in storage and access to the rear garden
- Four double bedrooms – one with excellent fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Beautiful south facing rear garden with a patio and a well-maintained lawn
- Side garden laid in lawn complimented by trees, plants & shrubs
- Various outbuildings - garage and six stores, all with light & power
- Attractive courtyard providing extensive parking
- Convenient location within an easy commute to Belfast & Lisburn
Country Convenience & Charm!
This wonderful detached property presents a superb opportunity for anyone that wants a picturesque rural location with the benefit of having an excellent choice of local amenities within a short drive. The property exudes character, charm and a host of lovely features that will immediately make you feel right at home. It is finished to a very high standard leaving the lucky purchaser nothing to do other than move in and enjoy what this beautiful property has to offer.
Downstairs comprises a stunning lounge with a feature fireplace and patio doors to the garden, a family room with a feature red brick fireplace, a spacious kitchen/diner with a range cooker, a formal dining room, a rear hall with built-in storage and a downstairs WC with a two piece suite. Upstairs are four double bedrooms – one with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom with a white three piece suite.
The property is entered via electric gates leading to an impressive courtyard that provides excellent parking. There is a beautiful side garden that is complimented by trees, plants & shrubs. To the rear the south facing rear garden is a real suntrap and benefits from a well-maintained lawn and a patio area to enjoy.
There are various outbuildings to avail of, all of which benefit from light and power. Some of the outbuildings could certainly be converted to provide things such as a Granny flat or a games room. The main house is attached to one of the outbuildings and if you wanted more space you might want to consider knocking through, subject to necessary consents.
This delightful detached residence occupies a superb country location with panoramic views of the surrounding countryside, yet is extremely convenient to Hillsborough and many other parts of the country via the motorway network.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 15'6" x 14'10"
Family Room 15'4" x 15'
KItchen/Diner 16'4" x 15'2"
Dining Room 16'4" x 10'2"
Bedroom 1 17'4" x 12'10"
Bedroom 2 14'4" x 9'10"
Bedroom 3 14'8" x 8'2"
Bedroom 4 14'8" x 8'
Bathroom 9'11" x 7'1"
Utility/Garden Store 16'0" x 11'7"
Garage 20'1" x 16'2"
Store 1 13'8" x 12'10"
Store 2 16' x 14'1"
Store 3 23'10" x 11'7"
Store 4 10' x 10'
Store 5 10' x 8'10"
Store 6 7'4" x 10'6"
Potting Shed 10'1" x 9'
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views