- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Detached Family Home/Four Bedrooms
- Two With En-Suite
- Two reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen / Dining
- Utility Room & Downstairs W/C
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Heating/Double Glazing
- Driveway With Parking
- Attached Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Additional InformationSituated in a quiet cul de sac, this extended detached family home represents an excellent opportunity for those hoping to purchase a four bedroom home within walking distance to Saintfield Village. As mentioned the property comprises four good sized bedrooms, two with en-suite showers and a family bathroom on the first floor.
On the ground floor there is a spacious lounge open to a dining living area, fitted kitchen with casual dining area, utility room and downstairs w/c.
Outside, a driveway with ample parking leads to an attached garage and the property benefits from a private enclosed rear garden. At the time of construction this property would have been a good family home, with the double storey extension it now offers fantastic accommodation to suit those with a young and growing family.
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Amtico flooring.
- Down-stairs w.c.
- Down-stairs w.c. Sink unit.
- Lounge 15'1 x 11'2 (4.60m x 3.40m)
- Cast iron fire-place with wooden surround.
- Dining / Living Room 25'3 x 11'2 (7.70m x 3.40m)
- Laminate flooring. Double glass panelled patio doors to the rear.
- Kitchen /Dining 19'0 x 11'2 (5.79m x 3.40m)
- Full range of high and low level units, built in hob and overhead extractor fan. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Part tiled walls. Walk in storage/hot-press. Plumbed for dish-washer. Slate tiled floor.
- Utility Room 10'6 x 9'3 (3.20m x 2.82m)
- Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 12'10 x 10'6 (3.91m x 3.20m)
- (at widest points)
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Low flush w.c Heated chrome towel rail.
- Bedroom Two 14'9 x 9'6 (4.50m x 2.90m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Comprising walk in shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c Heated chrome towel rail. Spot-lights.
- Bedroom Three 15'5 x 11'2 (4.70m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom Four 10'10 x 7'10 (3.30m x 2.39m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite, panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush w.c. Separate corner shower cubicle, fully tiled shower unit. Bathroom has part tiled walls.
- Access to roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Garden laid in lawns. Driveway with parking leading to an attached garage.
- Attached Garage 18'8 x 9'2 (5.69m x 2.79m)
- Up and over door.
- Outside Rear
- Garden laid in lawns bordered by mature hedging. Flagged patio area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »