16 Glenview Road,
Holywood, BT18 0PU
4 Bed Detached Bungalow
Offers around £425,000
Contact the Agent
John Minnis Estate Agents
Offers around £425,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Extended and Renovated Detached Bungalow
- Extended to Create Modern Open Plan Living and Generous Accommodation
- Conveniently Located Only Walking Distance from Holywood's Bustling High Street
- Lounge with Feature Open Fireplace
- Large Open Plan Kitchen and Dining/Living Space with Sliding Patio Doors to Rear Garden
- Bespoke Fitted Modern Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances, Filter Tap, Granite Worksurfaces, and Island Unit with Casual Breakfast Bar Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Fourth Bedroom/Dressing Room
- Family Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Driveway with Ample Parking to Front for Several Vehicles
- Generous Rear Garden Fully Enclosed and Private with Patio area and Garden Laid in Lawn with Beautiful Sea views Across Belfast Lough to the Antrim Hills Perfect for Enjoying Summer Evenings
- Large Outdoor Shed
- Roofspace Suitable for Conversion Subject to Necessary Consents
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Ideally Suited to a Range of Purchasers
- Ease of Access for the City Commuter via Both Road and Rail
- Within Catchment to Range of Local Schools
- Ultrafast Broadband Available
Of particular note is the open plan kitchen/living/dining room creating the perfect space for families and entertaining. The modern high spec fully fitted kitchen with its range of appliances and island is perfect for the keen chef and there is also a generous space for living and enjoying late evenings in front of the wood burning stove while taking in the beautiful views to Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills.
As well as this impressive space there is also an additional living room with open fireplace and flexible accommodation for three or four bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. This property also boasts a large roofspace which would be suitable for conversion subject to necessary consents.
Externally 16 Glenview has driveway parking for several cars behind electric gates, a private rear garden with patio and laid in lawns ideal for children at play and a large outdoor shed.
This property also benefits from gas fired central heating, a large utility room, uPVC soffits and fascia’s and ultrafast broadband is available in the area.
- Composite hardwood front door leading through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With feature floor length window, engineered hardwood floor, cloaks cupboard, hotpress cupboard with shelving.
- KITCHEN ENTRANCE:
- uPVC and double glazed front door with double glazed side light through to open plan modern kitchen/living/dining space, engineered hardwood floor.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING:
- 9.73m x 8.94m (31' 11" x 29' 4")
Bespoke fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher, quartz work surface, soft-close drawers, four ring Neff induction hob, enclosed extractor above, slide and hide pyrolytic oven, built in microwave, range of high and low level units, stainless steel Franke sink with matt black mixer tap and filter tap, feature square bay window with outlook to side, quartz work surface, space for American style fridge freezer, central island unit with quartz work surface, casual breakfast bar dining area, glazed atrium, two sink and SinkErator food system, open plan kitchen/dining area with outlook to rear, double glazed skylight windows, ample space for dining, feature Jotul wood burning stove and uPVC sliding patio doors to rear garden with stunning views across Belfast Lough to the Antrim Hills beyond, inset spotlights throughout property.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.23m x 1.68m (10' 7" x 5' 6")
Range of low level units with space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, stainless steel sink and drainer, chrome mixer tap, outlook to front, Ideal gas fired boiler, electrics, pocket sliding door, extractor fan, inset spotlights.
- 5.41m x 3.63m (17' 9" x 11' 11")
With outlook to front and side, feature open fire with tiled surround, tiled hearth, timber mantel.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.68m x 2.69m (21' 11" x 8' 10")
With outlook to front and side, built-in cupboard with shelving and storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.5m x 2.69m (14' 9" x 8' 10")
Outlook to rear garden, built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 3.07m (11' 4" x 10' 1")
Outlook to rear garden, built-in robe, with views to Holywood Hills.
- BEDROOM (4) / DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.02m x 2.41m (9' 11" x 7' 11")
- 2.69m x 2.62m (8' 10" x 8' 7")
Modern white suite comprising of low flush WC, oval contemporary bath, free standing, with free standing feature mixer tap, telephone handle attachment, half pedestal wall hung wash hand basin, chrome mixer tap, walk-in thermostatic controlled shower, telephone handle attachment, drencher above, fully tiled shower cubicle, inset spotlights, feature tiled wall, tiled floor.
- Ample driveway parking for several vehicles, rear garden, rear patio laid in paving with garden laid in lawns, stunning views to the Antrim Hills and Belfast Lough, large shed to side.
Travelling up Ardmore Road turn right into Glenview. Continue straight and then turn left at the end. No 16 is at the top of the cul-de-sac on the left hand side.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing