- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Detached Bungalow on a Fantastic Elevated Site
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room with Open Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Main Shower Room/Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid Oak Internal Doors
- Double Glazed Windows
- Mature Gardens to Front & Rear
- Well Maintained Private Rear Garden with Views
- Ample Off-Street Car Parking
- Partly Floored Fully Insulated Roofspace
- Quiet yet Convenient Location Just off the Old Holywood Road
- Close to Local Transport Links & Amenities
Additional InformationSitting on a private and elevated site this well presented three bedroom detached bungalow offers excellent accommodation throughout.
Beautifully presented with many original features, the property feels homely and would be perfect for families or downsizers.
Externally the private gardens have been well maintained and benefit from scenic views over Belfast towards the Antrim hills. We would highly recommend early inspection to avoid disappointment.
- uPVC front door with side lights, access to roofspace.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid woodblock flooring, storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.3m x 3.7m (17' 5" x 12' 2")
(into bay). Solid woodblock flooring, open fire with granite hearth, surround and marble mantle, cornice ceiling, stained glass feature window.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.2m (14' 9" x 10' 6")
(at widest points). Laminate wood strip floor, cornice ceiling.
- 3.4m x 3.m (11' 2" x 9' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units, Blanco 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, four ring ceramic Electrolux hob and built-in oven, built-in extractor fan, fridge freezer, Aqualux washing machine, cornice ceiling, double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.8m x 4.3m (15' 9" x 14' 1")
(at widest points). Solid wood strip floor, cornice ceiling, built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.2m (10' 10" x 7' 3")
(at widest points). Solid wood strip floor, cornice celing, built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.4m x 2.2m (11' 2" x 7' 3")
(Currently used as a dining room). Cornice ceiling.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with granite shelf, shower cubilce with thermostatically controlled shower, solid wood strip floor, part tiled walls.
- Well presented front garden with lawns, planting, shrubs, mature trees, flower beds and tarmac driveway with ample parking. Well maintained private rear garden in lawns, patio area, flower beds, shrubs, planting, mature trees, hedging, outside water tap, security lights, outside storage cupboard.
From top of Belmont Road, turn left after Campbell College Roundabout onto Old Holywood Road. Glenmillan is on right hand side before Quarry Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »