- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substanial detached bungalow.
- Five excellent bedrooms.
- Ensuite bathroom.
- One generous reception.
- Fitted kitchen.
- Separate utility.
- White bathroom suite.
- New roof.
- Oil fired central heating.
A substantial detached family bungalow in need of a little care and attention that enjoys a south facing position within this established, private residential location that continues to soar in demand. Five excellent bedrooms / Master bedroom ensuite bathroom, to include a roofspace conversion with full building control approval. One generous reception room plus double glazed conservatory. Fitted kitchen open to dining area. Separate utility room. White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. Oil fired central heating system. New Roof ( with full building control approval ). Eaves / fascia replaced in white Upvc. Integral garage. Mature / private, secluded rear gardens. Immediate possession / chain free. Well worth viewing. EPC E44
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor, feature spiral staircase.
- LOUNGE 17'6 x 11'6 (5.33m x 3.51m)
- Feature mahogany fireplace with marble inset and hearth, wooden effect strip floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 20'4 x 11'6 (6.20m x 3.51m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, tiling, built-in oven, 4 ring gas hob, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, tiling. Double glazed patio doors
- UTILITY ROOM
- Oil fired boiler, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, garage access.
- DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY 12'8 x 9'2 (3.86m x 2.79m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, double doors to garden.
- INNER HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor, hotpress with copper cylinder and separate built-in cloaks.
- BEDROOM 1 12'5 x 11'7 (3.78m x 3.53m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'9 x 9'6 (2.97m x 2.90m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 9'11 x 9'10 (3.02m x 3.00m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling, fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit.
- SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 4 21'1 X 9'11 (6.43m X 3.02m)
- ENSUITE BATHROOM
- Corner panelled bath, low flush w.c. Wash hand basin, vanity unit, velux window.
- BEDROOM 5 11'4 x 11'9 (3.45m x 3.58m)
- Velux window.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Mature / private, secluded rear gardens in lawns, screened with fir trees, paved areas, flowerbeds. Pvc oil tank, outside lights.
Car parking to front.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »