- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Three good bedrooms.
- Living room with bay window.
- Kitchen / dining space.
- Downstairs w.c.
- Shower suite.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
Uniquely positioned in the desirable " Glencolin Close" area of this popular and established development just off the renowned Glen Road. Enjoying ease of access to a wide selection of schools, shops and transport links this beautiful, well maintained home must be internally viewed to be fully appreciated. Three good bedrooms. Developed roofspace ( storage only ). Living room with bay window. Kitchen open plan to family dining space. Downstairs w.c. Shower suite on the first floor. Upvc double glazing. Pvc eaves, fascia and guttering. Oil fired central heating system. Privately enclosed, flagged garden and enclosed front garden. Viewing comes strongly recommended to avoid disappointment. EPC E43
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor, Upvc inner door to;
- SPACIOUS HALLWAY
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- LIVING ROOM 13'7 x 12'4 (4.14m x 3.76m)
- Bay window, wooden effect strip floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 17'10 x 11'9 (5.44m x 3.58m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, partially tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, open plan to family dining space, pvc stripped ceiling, storage cupboard.
- REAR HALLWAY
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin with mixertaps, tiled walls, pvc stripped ceiling, Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'6 x 10'8 (3.81m x 3.25m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'11 x 10'6 (3.63m x 3.20m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 9'6 x 7'2 (2.90m x 2.18m)
- SHOWER SUITE
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, pvc stripped walls and ceiling.
- Staircase to;
- DEVELOPED ROOFSPACE 18'0 x 10'5 (5.49m x 3.18m)
- Velux window, storage into eaves.
- Privately enclosed flagged garden, outside tap, front enclosed garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »