- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented Semi Detached Property In The Popular Gilnahirk Area
- Two Bright And Spacious Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen With An Excellent Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom With Panelled Bath And Separate Shower Cubicle
- Detached Garage And Large Garden In Lawn To Rear
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities Such As Kings Square And Ballyhackamore Village
This charming semi detached home is located in this prime residential area renowned for its convenience to many leading Primary and Grammar schools, whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. The property is also close to Ballyhackamore and its excellent range of shops, pubs and restaurants, Stormont Parliament Buildings, the Ulster Hospital and Eastpoint Entertainment Village. The property internally offers bright and spacious accommodation and comprises, two reception rooms, cloakroom with wc and fitted kitchen on the ground floor and three bedrooms and bathroom with white suite on the first floor. The property further benefits from a generous rear garden in lawn, plus a driveway and garden to the front. This family home can only be appreciated upon an internal inspection.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with stained and leaded glass and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Comprising low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- Lounge 13'9 x 10'9 (4.19m x 3.28m)
- (Into bay). Cornice and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Living Room 12'0 x 10'9 (3.66m x 3.28m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen 12'0 x 7'5 (3.66m x 2.26m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven, four ring hob, plumbed for washing machine and fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14'3 x 11'0 (4.34m x 3.35m)
- (Into bay).
- Bedroom 2 12'2 x 11'0 (3.71m x 3.35m)
- Bedroom 3 9'5 x 7'4 (2.87m x 2.24m)
- Built in cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, vanity unit, low flush wc, separate shower cubicle, recessed spotlighting, fully tiled walls, fully tiled flooring and access to roofspace via slingsby type ladder.
- Detached garage.
Large garden to rear in lawn, PVC oil tank and oil fired boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »