16 Geeragh Place,
Belfast, BT10 0ER
4 Bed End-terrace House
Contact the Agent
Last listed at Asking price £139,950
- End Terrace In A Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Public Transport Services And Main Arterial Routes Easily Accessible
- Excellent Location Close To Local Shops And Amenities
- Bright And Spacious Front Living Room
- Kitchen With Dining Area
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- Large Side And Rear Garden
- Outbuildings Suitable For A Variety Of Uses
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Superb Potential
- Early Viewing Advised
The property is deceptively spacious and the accommodation comprises of living room, kitchen with dining area and shower room on the ground floor. Four generous bedrooms are to the first floor.
The property occupies a generous site and benefits from private, enclosed side and rear buildings with a range of outbuildings suitable for a variety of uses.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate the potential this house has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stair recess, pvc front door
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.1m (13' 4" x 10' 2")
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 6.63m x 3.18m (21' 9" x 10' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level units, chrome handles, breakfast bar, space for oven and hob, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, heated chrome towel radiator, low flush w.c, spot lighting, tongue and groove ceiling
- Roofspace access
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.18m x 3.12m (10' 5" x 10' 3")
Double built in robes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.97m (10' 2" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 2.77m (10' 1" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.67m x 2.21m (8' 9" x 7' 3")
Built in storage
- Large side and rear gardens with large patio area and mature hedges and borders
Range of outbuildings to rear.
Paved driveway to front.
- UTILITY STORE:
- Plumbed for washing machine, light and power.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 3.58m x 2.74m (11' 9" x 9' 0")
- 4.5m x 2.29m (14' 9" x 7' 6")
Light and power.
- ADDITIONAL COVERED STORAGE AREA:
- 5.38m x 2.21m (17' 8" x 7' 3")
Travelling up Finaghy Road South from the Finaghy crossroads turn left on to Benmore Drive. Geeragh place is the first street on the left.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.