This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A wonderful semi-detached property located in the Four Winds
- Stylishly presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with a solid wood floor and under stair storage
- Spacious living room with a multi-fuel stove and a solid wood floor
- Dining room with French doors to the living room and patio doors to the rear garden
- Modern kitchen with a great range of integrated appliances and generous storage
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms – one with fitted slide robes
- Contemporary bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed windows
- Front and side gardens laid in lawn flanked by hedging
- Private low maintenance south facing rear garden finished with paving
- Driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
This is a beautifully presented home that has been finished with style and taste which will provide the lucky purchaser with many years of happiness and comfort. The vendors have put time, effort and plenty of money into the decor of each room, resulting in a property that is ready to simply move into and enjoy. There is a lovely flow to the spacious living accommodation that lends itself perfectly to cosy nights in around the multi-fuel stove or entertaining a large number of family and friends with a living room and separate dining room to avail of. The property also benefits from a spacious side garden that is perfect for children and a low maintenance rear garden for the adults. If you are looking for a stylish home with a great location then No.16 could be the one for you!
Downstairs comprises of an entrance hall with a solid wood floor and under stair storage, a bright living room with a multi-fuel stove and a solid wood floor, a dining room with a solid wood floor and patio doors to the rear and a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and an abundance of storage. Upstairs comprises of three good sized bedrooms, the master benefitting from an excellent range of slide robes and a luxurious family bathroom with a modern white suite and feature tiles.
The property sits on a generous corner site with front, side and rear gardens. The side garden laid in lawn is ideal for children practicing their ball skills and the low maintenance south facing rear patio is ideal for a summer barbecue. There is a driveway to the side providing off-street parking.
Finsbury Avenue is a superb place to live located just off the Cairnshill Road ensuring easy access to the City Centre and many of the close by amenities including Forestside shopping centre and Tesco Newtownbreda. The park and ride into the city centre is within walking distance and the fabulous Four Winds restaurant that has a lounge, wine bar and grill is close by. Schools for all ages are in the surrounding area and public transport is on your doorstep.
To arrange a viewing of this superb property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 17'1" x 12'4"
Dining Room 11' x 9'11"
Kitchen 11' x 8'9"
Bedroom 1 12'2" x 11'1"
Bedroom 2 14'9" x 8'10"
Bedroom 3 11'5" x 10'2"
Bathroom 7'11" x 6'9"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
(in last 30 days)
90th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »