- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Located in a quiet estate.
- Bright, spacious and well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation.
- UPVC double glazed windows.
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Just 15 minutes drive to Limerick City Centre
GVM present to the market this beautifully appointed and charming semi detached bungalow residence situated in this hugely popular and convenient location immediately adjacent to Parteen Village and just 10 minutes drive from Limerick City.. This property is situated in a leafy, established and tranquil cul de sac and offers huge potential for any aspiring purchaser. Ideal for first time buyers, families or as a retirement home. Requires some modernisation. Excellent amenities close by including a hugely popular primary school, church, a pub and sporting facilities. Inspection is very highly recommended.
- Hall - 1.8 x 1.9 -Storage closet.
- Sitting room - 3.8 x 2.8 - Carpet floor, internet connection and double socket.
- Living Room - 4 x 3.6 - Carpet floor, TV point and built in shelving unit.
- Kitchen -with floor and eye level presses 3.9 x 3.5
- Utility Room - plumbed 1.9 x 3.0
- Bedroom 1 - 1.7 x 2.1
- Bedroom 2 - 2.9 x 2.9 - Built in wardrobe
- Bathroom fully fitted and tiled.
- First Floor:
- Storage - 5.2 x .3.2
Enter Eircode V94 Y2X2 in your mobile device. Alternatively from Limerick City proceed out the Corbally Road over Athlunkard Bridge taking the left after Circle K Corbally onto the Conard Road. Take the left before Parteen National School into Fieldbrook estate. Number 16 is located on the left-hand side.
Schools near 16 FieldbrookVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »