This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious Detached Family Property
- Extremely Well Presented Throughout
- Modern Fitted Kitchen, with Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances, Opening to Dining and Family Room
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Recently Installed Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Landscaped and Paved Patio Garden Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Driveway Parking Leading to Integral Garage
- Within a Catchment Area to a Range of Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
- Ideally Suited to the Family Market
Additional InformationThis extremely well presented detached property is ideally located off the Gilnahirk Road and is therefore very convenient to both Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages, with access for the city commuter via main road networks.
This cleverly designed property comprises of two reception rooms and a modern fully fitted kitchen opening to family and dining area. To the first floor there are four well proportioned bedrooms and of particular note a recently installed bathroom with white suite. Externally the property enjoys a private site that benefits from driveway and landscaped gardens.
With so many quality attributes on offer it is only upon personal appraisal that one can fully appreciate what this most desirable home can offer. We therefore have no hesitation in recommending your earliest internal appraisal.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Mahogany PVC double glazed front door to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Glazed inner door through to reception hall.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, extractor fan.
- 5.03m x 3.63m (16' 6" x 11' 11")
Cast iron wood burning stove, granite hearth, glazed double doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.4m x 2.84m (11' 2" x 9' 4")
Oak laminate wooden floor, PVC double glazed sliding doors to rear garden.
- 7.24m x 3.23m (23' 9" x 10' 7")
Range of high and low level units, timber work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, built-in glazed display unit, contemporary radiator, integrated dishwasher, integrated five ring gas hob with glass splashback, stainless steel and glass extractor fan above, built-in breakfast bar, integrated fridge and freezer, built-in Hoover oven, integrated Panasonic microwave, low voltage spotlight, open to living and family space.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.56m x 3.07m (11' 8" x 10' 1")
Dual aspect windows, mature outlook to rear garden, Velux window, mahogany PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, low voltage spotlight, walnut laminate wooden floor.
- 6.05m x 2.87m (19' 10" x 9' 5")
Service door off kitchen, roller shutter door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, oil fired boiler, new condenser boiler.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.62m x 2.87m (15' 2" x 9' 5")
Views to Stormont, access to study.
- 2.82m x 1.85m (9' 3" x 6' 1")
- Access to roofspace, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and built-in shelving above.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.38m (13' 9" x 11' 1")
Dual aspect windows, built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.75m x 2.97m (15' 7" x 9' 9")
Built-in wardrobe, views to Stormont Parliament Buildings.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.77m x 2.46m (9' 1" x 8' 1")
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising: close coupled WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer tap and built-in cabinets below, Corian work surfaces, mirror recess with LED touch light, heated sensor mirror, feature LED floor lights, polished porcelain fully tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, walk-in shower with chrome overhead shower unit and additional attachment, soakaway, twin alcove, underfloor heating.
- Enclosed private rear garden with excellent degree of privacy, laid in extensive paved patio area, ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, water tap, steps to separate herb garden with shrubs and loose stone, concealed oil PVC storage tank, outside power socket, garden shed, PVC fascia and soffit boards, front tarmac driveway with off-street parking, front garden laid in lawns.
How much will it cost?
Contact Lifestyle Mortgage Solutions For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Lifestyle Mortgage Solutions. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »