- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Substantial Detached Property Extending To Approximately 3100 Square Feet To Include Garage
- Spacious And Private Setting Within This Exclusive Cul De Sac Location Convenient To Excellent Schools For All Ages And Lisburn City Centre
- Entrance Hall With Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Lounge / Dining Room / Large Conservatory / Kitchen And Utility Room
- Five Bedrooms (One With Spacious Bathroom En Suite And Dressing Room)
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With Bath And Shower Cubicle
- Incorporated One Bedroom Apartment With Separate Wheelchair Access / Lounge, Kitchen And Bedroom With Adjoining Wet room
- Front Garden Laid In Lawn And Spacious Asphalt Driveway
- Spacious And Private Rear Garden With Wide Variety Of Mature Trees And Shrubs
- Large Integral Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazing
A Substantial Detached Property Extending To Approximately 3100 Square Feet To Include Garage
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.55m x 3.54m (11' 8" x 11' 7")
Slate tiled floor. Coving.
- 4.53m x 3.55m (14' 10" x 11' 8")
Range of built in units. Tiled work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and five ring gas hob. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Built in microwave. Wine rack. Glazed cabinets.
- 4.8m x 4.19m (15' 9" x 13' 9")
Amtico wood effect flooring. Decorative fireplace. PVC double glazed double doors leading to conservatory.
- 6.11m x 3.42m (20' 1" x 11' 3")
Tiled floor. Large windows overlooking gardens. PVC double glazed double doors leading to patio area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.72m x 1.78m (8' 11" x 5' 10")
Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Built in units. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Access to garage.
- SELF CONTAINED APARTMENT
- 3.62m x 3.m (11' 11" x 9' 10")
Range of built in units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Granite effect work surfaces. Oak laminated timber floor. Separate pedestrian access. Open plan archway to lounge area.
- LOUNGE AREA:
- 3.4m x 3.52m (11' 2" x 11' 7")
- 3.62m x 3.14m (11' 11" x 10' 4")
Measurement to include built in robes with sliding doors. Oak laminated floor. Adjoining wet room.
- WET ROOM:
- Wheelchair access. Electric shower. Shower area. Wash hand basin. Vanity unit. WC. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Panelled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.85m x 3.44m (15' 11" x 11' 3")
- SPACIOUS BATHROOM EN SUITE:
- Jacuzzi spa bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Walk in shower enclosure. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mirror with spotlights. WC. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Adjoining dressing room.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.85m x 3.29m (15' 11" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.2m x 3.62m (13' 9" x 11' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.69m x 2.59m (12' 1" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.71m x 2.5m (8' 11" x 8' 2")
Measurement to include built in robes.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.72m x 2.44m (8' 11" x 8' 0")
Measurements to include built in robes.
- LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
- White suite. Comprising panelled bath with mono style mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. Large shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Bidet. WC. Tiled floor. Tiled walls.
- Spacious and private cul-de-sac setting. Front garden laid in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Spacious tarmac driveway and parking area. Spacious and enclosed rear garden with mature trees and shurbs. Paved patio area.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.35m x 4.86m (17' 7" x 15' 11")
From Belsize Road turn into Elmwood Park, at T junction turn right, number 16 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »