- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Situated on a spacious secluded site, this deceptively spacious detached home with garage offers well appointed accommodation
- The beautifully manicured and landscaped gardens which include lawns to front and rear, feature stone paving patio area, and an abundance of mature trees plants and shrubs, are certain to appeal to gardening enthusiasts as well as family buyers
- Accommodation includes 3 bedrooms spacious lounge with bay window; kitchen with adjacent dining; sun room; utility room; integral garage; family bathroom and downstairs toilet
- Oil fired central heating (condensing boiler)
- Windows double glazed except for garage
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- SEPARATE WC:
- Wash hand Basin
- spacious with the bay window; feature antique style fireplace with tiled inset
- excellent range of eye and low level units including breakfast bar and display cabinets; tiled floor; part tiled walls
- adjacent to kitchen; feature wood laminate floor; double glass panelled doors leading to sun room
- SUN ROOM:
- Patio doors leading to rear garden; tile floor
- UTILITY ROOM:
- sink plus range of units; plumbed for washing machine; tiled floor; access to integral garage
- BEDROOM (1):
- excellent range of fitted units including dressing table
- BEDROOM (2):
- range of fitted units
- BEDROOM (3):
- built in wardrobe
- Bath; WC; vanity unit; Corner shower; tiled walls
- The beautifully manicured and landscaped gardens include: lawns to front and rear, feature stone paving patio area, an abundance of mature trees plants and shrubs, water feature, tarmac drive way and parking area, feature entrance pillars.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »