- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Semi-Detached Home
- Three Excellent Bedrooms
- Living Room Open Plan To Dining Area
- Modern Kitchen
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Detached Garage
- South Facing Garden To Rear In Lawn
- Excellent Location
We are pleased to present this beautiful semi-detached property situated just off the Upper Lisburn Road in South Belfast. Presented to a high standard, the accommodation comprises reception hall, spacious living room open plan to dining area, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and fitted contemporary bathroom suite with bath & walk in shower. Externally, there is a private, enclosed garden to rear in lawn and detached. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. Located close to a range of local amenities and will appeal to range of prospective purchasers such as first time buyers and young families alike. Viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- PVC front door. Laminate wood floor.
- LIVING ROOM 22'6 x 13'3 (6.86m x 4.04m)
- Laminate wood floor. Shelving. Fireplace with wood surround.
- DINING AREA
- Storage under stairs.
- KITCHEN 15'4 x 8'9 (4.67m x 2.67m)
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven, 4 ring hob and stainless steel extractor fan, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 11'6 x 10'4 (3.51m x 3.15m)
- BEDROOM TWO 14'9 x 8'6 (4.50m x 2.59m)
- Built in robe.
- BEDROOM THREE 9'5 x 8'7 (2.87m x 2.62m)
- Contemporary white suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, corner bath, walk in shower, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Enclosed south facing garden in lawn to rear. Outside tap. Detached garage which is plumbed and wired.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »