- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive End Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Lounge
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Small Garden to front and Rear with Separate Garden to Rear
A convenient terrace property situated within the popular Sydenham area, walking distance to Sydenham Train Stop, Victoria Park and Belfast City Airport. Easy to maintain accommodation comprising open plan living / dining room, well fitted kitchen with appliances, white bathroom suite and three good sized bedrooms. The property also benefits from small gardens to the front and rear of the property, along with a separate garden that would also be suitable for car parking. Ideal accommodation for a variety of tenants close to a vast range of amenities and accessible to all main arterial routes.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Laminated timber flooring. Single panelled radiator, under stairs storage, cupboard containing electric meter.
- Living Room 6.8m x 2.9m (22' 4" x 9' 6") (0.18m x 0.08m ( 6.71m 0.10m x 2.74m 0.15m)
- 2x Single panelled radiators
- Laminated timber flooring, single panelled radiator, tongue and groove wooden ceiling, range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumber for washing machine and dishwasher.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Shower Room
- Laminated timber flooring, pvc pannelled walls and ceiling, wall mounted heated towel rail, white suit comprising, low flush w.c., vantiy sink unt, shower cubilce with multi-jet thermostatically controlled shower, low voltage spotlights.
- Bedroom 1 3.15m x 2.89m (10' 4" x 9' 6") (0.08m x 0.08m ( 3.05m 0.10m x 2.74m 0.15m)
- Single panelled radiator, built in rodes containing gas boiler.
- Bedroom 2 3.2m x 2.67m (10' 6" x 8' 9") (0.08m x 0.08m ( 3.05m 0.15m x 2.44m 0.23m)
- Single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3 2.04m x 1.8m (6' 8" x 5' 11") (0.05m x 0.05m ( 1.83m 0.20m x 1.52m 0.28m)
- Single panelled radiator.
- Front; Enclosed forecourt with concrete paving and pebbles continuing to side.
Rear: Enclosed yard and separate garden with drive.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »