- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Oil fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows and doors.
- Deluxe fitted kitchen with built-in double oven, hob and extractor hood / Separate Utility Room.
- Four bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room) and two plus reception rooms.
- Deluxe white bathroom suite with ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Attached garage approached by tarmac driveway.
- Gardens to front and rear in lawns, paved patio area, pebbled area and fencing.
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented detached family home offers well proportioned and versatile accommodation which has been fitted and decorated to a high standard throughout and we strongly recommend internal inspection to appreciate all this fine home has to offer.
- Entrance hall.
- 6.25m x 3.23m (20' 6" x 10' 7")
Wall mounted electric fire, polished laminate floor, recessed spotlighting.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.15m x 2.9m (10' 4" x 9' 6")
Polished laminate floor, cornice ceiling, (or Bedroom 4).
- DELUXE FITTED KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- 5.03m x 4.5m (16' 6" x 14' 9")
1 ½ Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, polished granite work tops, built-in double oven, four ring hob unit, extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for American style fridge / freezer, wine rack, ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED SUN LOUNGE:
- 3.58m x 3.1m (11' 9" x 10' 2")
Polished wood floor, recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.38m (13' 3" x 11' 1")
Range of built-in robes, cupboards and drawers.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush WC, heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 3.15m (10' 7" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.21m (9' 9" x 7' 3")
- DELUXE BATHROOM :
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath with oversized shower head and mixer taps, vanitory unit with mixer taps, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 4.62m x 3.05m (15' 2" x 10' 0")
Roller door with light and power, oil fired boiler. Utility Room with stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, approached by tarmac driveway.
- Oil storage tank, outside water tap, outside light.
- GARDENS :
- To front and rear in lawns, paved patio area, pebbled area and fencing.
- GROUND RENT :
- RATES :
- £1136.22 (currently)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »