- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Extended Semi-Detached Property In Popular Location
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan To Dining Area
- Sunroom With Double Doors To Outside & Door To Bar / Games Room / Home Office
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms With Attic Room On The First Floor
- Fully Tiled Bathroom
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Parking With Front Lawn & Decked Sitting Area To Side
- Convenient Location Within Close Proximity To Schools & Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationThis superb and unique extended semi-detached property is located in the popular Coolnasilla location off the Glen Road close to local leading schools and walking distance to amenities.
This property benefits from an extensive downstairs to include a sunroom accessed off the kitchen which leads to a large spacious bar which could be adapted to a home office or games room if required. There are three bedrooms, floored attic room, and fully tiled bathroom on the first floor. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
Contact our South Belfast office for an internal viewing which we highly recommend on 028 9066 8888.
- uPVC double glazed front door with side panels leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Glazed door to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.45m x 3.14m (14' 7" x 10' 4")
Solid wooden floor. Carved wooden fireplace with tiled inset and slate hearth. Double doors to:
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.1m x 3.37m (16' 9" x 11' 1")
Range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. 'Hoover' electric oven. 4 ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan over. Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Solid wooden floor in dining area. uPVC double glazed door leading to outside. Glazed double doors leading to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.9m x 3.53m (16' 1" x 11' 7")
uPVC doors leading to outside to decked sitting area.
- BAR / GAMES ROOM / OFFICE:
- 6.46m x 4.71m (21' 2" x 15' 5")
Solid wooden floor with tiled inset. Low voltage spotlighting. Brick enclosed feature bar with granite worktops and tiled shelving with wash hand basin, surrounded by mirrors and optics. Space for fridge.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.03m (10' 12" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 2.63m (12' 12" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.06m x 2.34m (10' 0" x 7' 8")
Fixed staircase to:
- ATTIC ROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.96m (17' 0" x 13' 0")
Storage into eaves. Velux window.
- Panelled corner bath. Corner shower cubicle with 'Triton' electric shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel radiator.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Brick entrance pillars with wrought iron gates leading to concrete driveway parking and front garden in lawn. Decked sitting area to the side of the house with wooden shed and PVC oil tank and oil fired boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »