- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Extended Detached Family Home in Heart of Malone
- Spacious Oak Panelled Reception Hall with Cloakroom
- Excellent Sized Lounge with Fireplace and Gas Fire
- Good Sized Family Room with Fireplace and Bay Window
- Separate Dining Room with Bay Window Overlooking Rear Garden
- Fitted Kitchen and Separate Adjoining Utility Room
- Four Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Fitted Bathroom and Separate Matching WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Priced to Allow for Modernisation with Excellent Scope to Create Ideal Family Home
- Driveway Parking Leading to Large Attached Garage and Workshop
- Mature Generous Site with Front and Excellent Good Sized Lawned Rear Garden
- Extremely Convenient with Lisburn Road, Leading Primary and Grammar Schools Only Minutes Away
Additional InformationThis attractive extended bay fronted detached family home occupies a lovely mature generous site in one of Malone's most sought after residential areas. It is extremely convenient to a host of amenities including those on the Lisburn Road and leading primary and grammar schools being only a short distance walk.
The property offers well proportioned adaptable accommodation which is complimented by the excellent outside space. Priced to allow for updating it will give prospective purchasers great scope to create their ideal home for modern day family living.
Recent sales in this particular location have proved extremely popular and with all and more this attractive home has to offer it will have wide ranging appeal and early inspection is recommended.
- Oak effect uPVC double glazed stain glass front door with matching side panels.
- SPACIOUS OAK PANELLED RECEPTION HALL:
- Plate rack, under stairs storage, cornice ceiling.
- Wash hand basin, wood panelled, plate rack.
- 6.93m x 3.61m (22' 9" x 11' 10")
(at widest points) Tiled fireplace, gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.91m (14' 8" x 12' 10")
(at widest points into bay) Tiled fireplace with gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling, bay window.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.61m (12' 6" x 11' 10")
(into bay at widest points) Cornice ceiling, bay window.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.86m x 3.05m (12' 8" x 10' 3")
(at widest points) Range of high and low level units, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, cooker alcove, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed door to outside.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.13m x 1.73m (7' 0" x 5' 8")
(at widest points) Range of units, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Cornice ceiling, access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder, mainly floored with light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.66m (13' 0" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.66m (12' 5" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 3.05m (13' 0" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.74m x 1.83m (9' 0" x 6' 0")
- FITTED BATHROOM:
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, shelved hotpress, fully tiled walls.
- MATCHING SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Entrance gates leading to paved driveway with parking.
- ATTACHED GARAGE/WORKSHOP:
- 9.45m x 3.05m (31' 0" x 10' 8")
(at widest points) Up and over door, power and light, loft storage, built-in shelving.
- Front garden with inset beds and shrubs enclosed by red brick wall, timber railings and hedging.
Excellent good sized lawned mature rear garden with bedded areas enclosed by timber fencing and mature hedging.
- OUTSIDE WC:
Heading out of the City Centre on the Malone Road, Cleaver Avenue is on the left hand side approximately a quarter of a mile before Malone/Stranmillis Road Junction at The Ulster Clinic.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »