- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mid terrace house
- Two bedrooms plus box room
- Part double glazed
- Oil fired central heating system
- Enclosed rear yard
- Close to town centre
Additional InformationMid terrace house and enclosed rear yard on Casement Street, Ballymena. Casement Street is a residential street off Larne Street and is close to all the local shops in Harryville and a short walk into Ballymena town centre with all its retail, commercial and leisure amenities.
The house has two bedrooms and a box room, is in need of some modernisation but with modest investment it would be a perfect home for first time buyers, young couples or investors.
A well priced investment with good potential.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, dining area and kitchen then bathroom, two bedrooms and box room on the first floor. The property is in reasonable order but would benefit from some modernisation. It has nine foot ceilings, has UPVC double glazing to the front, hardwood single glazing to rear and has an oil fired central heating system. On street parking at front and enclosed rear yard.
- UPVC front door, under stair storage cupboard and carpet.
- Lounge 3.45m x 2.55m (11'4" x 8'4")
- Comfortable living room with brick fireplace and open fire. TV point. Carpet.
- Dining area 4.7m x 3.2m (15'5" x 10'6")
- Informal dining area open with lounge. Carpet.
- Kitchen 3.75m x 2.95m (12'4" x 9'8")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units and single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Space for cooker, fridge, freezer, tumble dryer and plumbed for washing machine. Vinyl flooring. Hardwood and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing. Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.95m x 1.75m (9'8" x 5'9")
- WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower attachment over bath. Vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.2m x 3m (10'6" x 9'10")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 3m x 2.95m (9'10" x 9'8")
- Carpeted bedroom,
- Box room / Bedroom 3 2m x 1.6m (6'7" x 5'3")
- Opens onto Casement Street with on street parking. Enclosed paved rear yard with wooden shed, oil tank and boiler closet.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »