- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Well Proportioned Period Home On Generous South Facing Site In Highly Regarded Tree Lined Park
- Five Spacious Bedrooms - Principal Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room, Bedroom 6 / Games Room On Second Floor
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Utility Room & Cloakroom With WC
- Ground Floor Study
- Fully Tiled Good Sized Family Bathroom
- Majority Double Glazed / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Attached Garage
- Ample Driveway Parking & Mature Front Gardens
- Stunning Mature Private South Facing Rear Garden In Lawns With Variety Of Trees, Shrubs, Flowerbeds & Boundary Hedging
Additional InformationThis is a handsome well-proportioned detached residence occupying a generous south facing site in the highly sought after tree lined Cambourne Park. Designed in the 1930's the properties of this era have become synonymous with high quality construction and generous proportions.
This particular home, although now needing some internal cosmetic updating, offers a spacious layout suitable for a number of differing family requirements with accommodation comprising; spacious reception hall, cloakroom with WC, study and drawing room leading to sun room, separate living room, kitchen with casual dining area, utility room, 5 bedrooms - principal with ensuite, and family bathroom, bedroom 6 / games room is on the second floor.
Externally, there is ample driveway parking to the front of the property leading to an attached garage and gardens laid in lawns with a variety of trees and shrubs, and front boundary wall and railing. To the rear which is south facing, there is separate sitting areas and stunning generous garden laid in lawns bordered with mature trees and shrubs, and boundary hedge.
The property is located in one of South Belfast's most popular addresses within an excellent range of schools and recreational amenities in the immediate vicinity. The City Centre is within easy access and with the Outer Ring and M1 Motorway network area also within close proximity.
All in all an exceptional property which rarely comes available. Viewing by private appointment is strongly recommended.
- Glazed front door and side panels leading to:
- SPACIOUS PANELLED ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard understairs.
- CLOAKROOM WITH SLIDING DOOR:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- 2.84m x 1.98m (9' 4" x 6' 6")
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.44m x 5.38m (24' 5" x 17' 8")
Corniced ceiling. 'Carerra' marble fireplace. Double doors to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.84m x 2.08m (12' 7" x 6' 10")
Sliding door to garden.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.53m x 3.94m (21' 5" x 12' 11")
Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose. Marble fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Door to sun room.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING:
- 5.72m x 3.35m (18' 9" x 11' 0")
Range of high and low level units with formica work surfaces. Single drainer 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Partially tiled walls. Glazed display cabinets. 4 ring ceramic hob, with extractor hood above. 'Neff' oven. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.74m x 2.72m (9' 0" x 8' 11")
Range of units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Door to side and:
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 4.8m x 2.74m (15' 9" x 9' 0")
Light and power. 2 electric up and over doors.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- Tiled sunken 'Whirlpool' bath. Vanity unit. Low flush WC. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.78m x 3.96m (15' 8" x 13' 0")
Corniced ceiling. Range of wardrobes, drawers, cupboards and dressing table.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Wall mirror. Vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 3.68m (12' 11" x 12' 1")
Corniced ceiling. Built-in wardrobes and cupboards. Wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.94m x 3.m (12' 11" x 9' 10")
Double built-in mirrored sliding wardrobes and dressing table. Wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.91m x 3.66m (12' 10" x 12' 0")
Corniced ceiling. Range of built-in wardrobes and cupboards. Wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.63m x 3.02m (11' 11" x 9' 11")
Wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 6.12m x 5.49m (20' 1" x 18' 0")
Panelled ceiling. 2 x electric Velux windows. Attic storage.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Ample driveway parking to the front of the property leading to an attached garage and gardens laid in lawns with a variety of trees and shrubs, and front boundary wall and railing. To the rear which is south facing, there is a separate paved sitting area and stunning generous garden laid in lawns bordered with mature trees and shrubs, and boundary hedge.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »