- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms (One Ensuite)
- Three & A Half Receptions
- Integral Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating (New Boiler Installed 2015)
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Generous Site With Parking To The Rear
- UPVC Fascia & Soffits
- Immaculately Presented Internally & Externally
- Close To Local Shops, Schools, Link Roads & Commuter Routes
Seldom found on the open market are detached bungalows of this calibre. Number 16 Broomhill Park has been lovingly cared for, tweaked and extended since new by the current owners of 29 years. This beautiful family home has been spared no expense over the years and that becomes very evident from the point of entry. Boasting four bedroom, three and a half reception accommodation together with integral garage and being the only site with the ability to drive to the rear to an additional parking area.
Presented to a very high standard to include a generous split level rear garden which delightfully isn't overlooked by neighbouring properties, we envisage a high level of interest and strongly encourage early internal inspection to fully appreciate this excellent home.
- Entrance Porch:
- With tiled floor, feature frosted glazed door to Entrance Hall.
- Entrance Hall:
- With double walk in cloaks cupboard, double walk in hot press, access to attic, smoke alarm, solid wood flooring, telephone point.
- 3.53m x 5.36m (11'7 x 17'7)
With feature corner window, oak surround fireplace with polished marble inset and hearth, solid wooden flooring, points for wall lights, ceiling rose and cornice, TV point.
- Kitchen & Casual Dining:
- 3.25m x 5.26m (10' 8" x 17' 3")
With generous range of eye and low level units including glazed display units, concealed under unit lighting, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge, plumbed for dishwasher, space for freestanding cooker, extractor fan, tiled floor, TV point.
- Utility Room:
- 1.55m x 3.3m (5' 1" x 10' 10")
With range of low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, plumbed for American Style fridge freezer, tiled floor.
- Dining Room:
- 2.97m x 3.28m (9' 9" x 10' 9")
With solid wooden flooring, TV point, French doors to Sunroom.
- 3.61m x 3.78m (11'10 x 12'5)
With door to enclosed private rear garden and patio area, tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Master Bedroom:
- 3.28m x 3.35m (10'9 x 11'0)
With quadruple sliding robes, solid wooden flooring, TV point.
- Bedroom (2):
- 2.97m x 3.86m (9'9 x 12'8)
With double aspect windows, solid wooden flooring.
- Bedroom (3):
- With range of built in furniture, solid wooden flooring.
- Comprising; panel bath, low flush WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit with mirror and light, walk in shower cubicle with electric shower fitting, PVC wall panelling, half tiled walls, tiled floor, shaver point.
- Accessed via integral garage, with walk in storage and light.
- Bedroom (4):
- 3.99m x 5.56m (13'1 x 18'3)
With velux window, walk in eaves storage.
Ensuite: comprising; walk in shower cubicle with electric shower fitting, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wood strip ceiling, uPVC wall panelling, extractor fan.
- Property approached by tarmac driveway with additional parking area to front, front garden in lawn with mature planting and shrubbery.
Generous private rear garden with parking to rear, enclosed by mature planting, fencing and shrubbery, split level with paved patio area, lawn and coloured stones. Outside lights and tap.
From the Greenhall Highway, turn left into Broomhill Park. Number 16 will be on your left.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »