- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Extended Detached Family Home
- Popular Location in Highly Desirable Ballyholme Area of Bangor
- Adaptable Accommodation, Particularly on the Ground Floor
- Living Room with Bay Window, Feature Gas Fire and Solid French Oak Wooden Flooring
- Separate Dining Room with Solid Wood Flooring, Attractive Fireplace and Open Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Living/Dining Space
- Three Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Ground Floor WC/Cloakroom
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Parking for Several Cars Leading to Large Detached Garage with Utility Off
- Private and Low Maintenance Professionally Landscaped Rear Garden in Granite and Decked Patio Areas
- Still Retaining Many Original Features Including Cornice Ceiling, Picture Rails and Painted Wood Panelling
- Many Amenities Close By Including Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Ballyholme Beach, Village and Schools
- No Onward Chain
- Ideally Suited to the Young Professional, Family or Those Looking to Downsize
- Viewing At Your Earliest Opportunity Recommended
Additional InformationIdeally situated in the heart of the popular residential area of Ballyholme in Bangor, this is an ideal opportunity to purchase a stunning detached family home that has been sympathetically modernised yet still retains much character and charm. Well presented and tastefully decorated throughout there is little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy.
Offering adaptable accommodation, the property comprises living room with bay window and feature gas fire, separate family dining room and modern fitted kitchen with living/dining space. Upstairs this is further enhanced by having three bedrooms and a bathroom with contemporary white suite. Outside does not disappoint either. There is generous off-street parking for numerous vehicles, leading to a large detached garage, with utility off, and private professionally designed and landscaped low maintenance front and rear gardens. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas central heating, cloakroom with WC and uPVC double glazed windows.
The property will appeal to a wide range of purchasers including young professionals, families or those looking to downsize and we therefore recommend viewing at your earliest opportunity.
- Hardwood front door with top light.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- With cornice ceiling, terrazzo flooring, glazed inner door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With solid wood floor, original wall panelling, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.25m (13' 0" x 10' 8")
With picture rail, cornice ceiling and solid wood flooring, feature corian gas fire.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.35m (13' 5" x 11' 0")
With solid wood flooring, hardwood fireplace surround, cast iron inset, slate hearth, open fire and picture rail.
- GROUND FLOOR WC/CLOAKROOM:
- With low flush WC, wash hand basin, chrome mixer tap, fully tiled walls, travertine stone floor, cloaks hanging space.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN WITH LIVING/DINING SPACE:
- 5.79m x 3.28m (19' 0" x 10' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level wood effect units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink and a quarter sink unit with chrome mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, space for large American fridge freezer, space for range cooker, part tiled walls, stainless steel splashback with stainless steel and glass extractor fan above, ceramic tiled floor.
- With cornice ceiling, hotpress with gas fired boiler (Installed 2016 and under warranty to 2024) and built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
With picture rail. Window shutters.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 3.05m (10' 9" x 10' 5")
With cornice ceiling. Window shutters.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.23m x 2.24m (10' 7" x 7' 4")
at widest points
With built-in mirrored sliderobes. Window shutters.
- Contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap , large shower with glass panel, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, Travertine stone floor, access to roofspace (Potential to convert the roof space into further bedroom or living space subjcet to nessecary approvals).
- Brick paviour driveway providing parking for several cars, private and low maintenance landscaped rear garden in granite and decking with flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, bordered by fencing, outside lighting, outside power.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 8.05m x 3.86m (26' 5" x 12' 8")
With up and over door, light and power, utility room to rear with uPVC double glazed door, plumbed for washing machine, travertine stone floor, range of units with laminate work surface.
Heading out of Bangor, along the Groomsport Road, turn right into Brooklyn Avenue just after Ballyholme village. Brooklyn Avenue runs between the Groomsport Road and Windmill Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »