- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Beds Master Ensuite
- Large Lounge
- Luxury Kitchen / Diner
- Utility & Downstairs WC
- Luxury White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas
- Driveway & Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular development just off the Hydepark Road, Mallusk and will suit a variety of purchaser.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, large lounge with feature hole in wall fireplace and wood burning stove, luxury shaker style fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob, integrated appliances, matching utility room and PVC double glazed double doors to rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master with ensuite and a separate luxury bathroom with white suite and separate shower cubicle.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway, garden to side in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to other side in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, semi pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator
- LOUNGE 17'3'' X 12'2'' AT WIDEST (5.26m X 3.71m AT WIDEST)
- Feature hole in wall style fireplace with wood burning stove, slate hearth, radiator
- KITCHEN / DINER 16'2'' X 12'2'' (4.93m X 3.71m)
- Luxury range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher, gas boiler, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, PVC double glazed double doors to rear
- UTILITY ROOM 6'9'' X 6'4'' (2.06m X 1.93m)
- Matching low level units, formica worktop, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 17'5'' X 12'3'' AT WIDEST (5.31m X 3.73m AT WIDEST)
- Built in mirrored siding robes, radiator
- Fully tiled chrome shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 12'2'' X 7'10'' (3.71m X 2.39m)
- BEDROOM 3 12'2'' X 8'11'' AT WIDEST (3.71m X 2.72m AT WIDEST)
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled bath, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled chrome corner shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, tiled floor, radiator
- Tarmac driveway
Fully enclosed garden to side in lawn with paved patio area
Shed & corner flower beds
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »