- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Mid Terrace Family Home Located Within A Highly Popular & Convenient Residential Location
- Four Good Size Bedrooms With Master En Suite
- Bright & Spacious Lounge Area
- Fitted Kitchen With Family Dining Area & Walk In Pantry
- Family Bathroom With Bath & Walk In Shower Enclosure
- Seperate W.C
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Extensive Enclosed Rear Garden With Feature Garden Unit With Light,Power & Wood Burning Stove
- Drivway & Decking To The Front
- Wonderfully Presented Throughout- A Must View!
Additional InformationTMC are pleased to present this wonderful mid terrace family home on to the property market. Situated at the heart of Andersonstown and offering up superb spacious accommodation throughout this home is sure to prove popular amongst first time buyers and young expanding families alike.
this home has been wonderfully maintained and upgraded by its current owners throughout the years. Internally comprising on the ground floor of a bright & spacious living lounge and a fitted kitchen with famili dining area. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom suite with bath & walk in shower enclosure. The loft has been converted to offer an extensive bedroom and en suite shower room. To the rear the property boasts an outstanding enclosed garden with artificial grass, paved patio & a feature garden unit with light, power & wood burning stove perfect for entertaining on those warm summer nights.
Due to its spacious accommodation & convenient location in close proximity to a host of local amenities as well as excellent transport links this home is sure to prove popular and prompt viewing is very much encouraged.
- Laminate wood flooring, single panelled radiator, storage cupboard.
- 5.77m x 3.18m (18' 11" x 10' 5")
Solid wood flooring, single panelled radiator, double panelled radiator.
- Excellent range of high & low level units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob & integrated electric oven, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spot lighting, pantry style walk in storage cupboard, open to good size family dining area.
- W.C- low flsuh W.C, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.2m (11' 9" x 10' 6")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.06m (11' 5" x 6' 9")
Laminate wood flooring, single panelled radiator, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.59m x 2.24m (8' 6" x 7' 4")
Laminate wood flooring, single panelled radiator.
- Family bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath, walk in shower enclosure, wash hand basin with vanity unit, fully tiled walls, recessed spot lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.32m x 3.91m (14' 2" x 12' 10")
Laminate wood flooring, under eaves storage cupboards, double panelled radiator.
- EN SUITE
- Walk in shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Enclosed rear garden part laid in artifcial grass & part paved patio area. feature garden unit with light, power & wood burning stove.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »