- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well-presented Terrace Property
- Through Lounge and Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Access to Yard
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Large Bathroom with White Suite
- Within Walking Distance of Belfast City-Centre
- Close to Key Transport Links
- Well Suited to First Time Buyer, Investor and Young Professional Alike
- Oil Fired Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing
Additional InformationThis charming two-bedroom property is located in a sought-after location just off the Ravenhill Road, walking distance from Belfast City Centre and key amenities on both Ravenhill and Ormeau Road.
Delightfully well presented throughout, this accomodation is deceptive in terms of both space and convenience. In brief, comprising of a open Lounge/Dining Area which leads to a modern fully-fitted kitchen and yard area. To the first floor there are two well-sized Bedrooms and a large bathroom with a white suite.
With a wide-range of markets catered for, interest in this property will certainly be high thus early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- Mahogany PVC double glazed front door, arched top light to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Cornice ceiling.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, access to roofspace.
- LIVINGROOM/DINING ROOM:
- 6.17m x 2.84m (20' 3" x 9' 4")
Dual aspect windows, composite surround, built-in shelving with low voltage spotlight, access to kitchen.
- 4.01m x 2.49m (13' 2" x 8' 2")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, built-in oven, integrated four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, part tiled walls, built-in glazed display unit, ceramic tiled floor, storage under stairs, low voltage spotlight, uPVC double glazed access door to yard.
- Enclosed yard, oil PVC storage tank.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.1m (13' 1" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 2.39m (9' 6" x 7' 10")
Bendigo Street is off the Ravenhill Road.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
84th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »