16 Belvoir Park,
Lisburn, BT28 1TZ
2 Bed Terrace House
Last listed at Offers around £109,950
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Widows & Front Door
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- White Bathroom Suite
- Spacious Master Bedroom
- An Ideal First Time Purchase Or Investment Property
16 Belvoir Park, Lisburn
A well maintained and deceptively spacious period property set in this popular location hidden behind the trees of Longstone Street. The property benefits from being only a short distance from the city centre, local schools, shops, and many other local amenities. An appointment to view is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer as interest is likely to be high.
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate wooden floor, uPVC front door, double panel radiator.
- Living Room 11' 0'' x 13' 6'' (3.35m x 4.11m) (Into Bay)
- Feature fireplace with open fire inset, ceiling cornice, double panel radiator.
- Dining Room 11' 5'' x 9' 11'' (3.48m x 3.02m) (At Widest Point)
- Understairs storage, ceiling cornice, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 9' 9'' x 7' 11'' (2.97m x 2.41m)
- Range of units with complementary worksurfaces, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, uPVC wall panelling, double panel radiator.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower and glass shower door, uPVC wall panelling, double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 11' 4'' x 14' 11'' (3.45m x 4.54m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 0'' x 7' 9'' (3.35m x 2.36m)
- Built-in storage, single panel radiator.
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Separate WC. Oil fired boiler and plastic oil tank to the rear.