- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Widows & Front Door
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room With Feature Fireplaces
- White Bathroom Suite
- Spacious Master Bedroom
- An Ideal First Time Purchase Or Investment Property
16 Belvoir Park, Lisburn
A well maintained and deceptively spacious period property set in this popular location hidden behind the trees of Longstone Street. The property benefits from being only a short distance from the city centre, local schools, shops, and many other local amenities. An appointment to view is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer as interest is likely to be high.
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate wooden floor, uPVC front door, double panel radiator.
- Living Room 11' 0'' x 13' 6'' (3.35m x 4.11m) (Into Bay)
- Feature fireplace with open fire inset, ceiling cornice, double panel radiator.
- Dining Room 11' 5'' x 9' 11'' (3.48m x 3.02m) (At Widest Point)
- Feature fireplace, understairs storage, ceiling cornice, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 9' 9'' x 7' 11'' (2.97m x 2.41m)
- Range of units with complementary worksurfaces, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, uPVC wall panelling, double panel radiator.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 0' 0'' x 0' 0'' (0.00m x 0.00m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower and glass shower door, uPVC wall panelling, double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 11' 4'' x 14' 11'' (3.45m x 4.54m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 0'' x 7' 9'' (3.05m x 2.36m)
- Built-in storage, single panel radiator.
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »