Bangor, BT20 5QW
2 Bed Semi-detached Bungalow
Offers over £164,950
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Bangor)
Offers over £164,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Location, Location, Location
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms/1 + Reception OR 1 Bedroom/2+ Receptions
- Serviceable Kitchen
- Soft Coloured Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Heating System
- Front Garden. Small Outside Rear Area
Upon inspection viewers will immediately appreciate the welcoming entrance hall and the wealth of reception space afforded by the comfortable lounge and the separate dining room which could easily be utilised as an extra bedroom depending upon family requirements. There is a well proportioned bedroom and a soft coloured 4 piece bathroom suite. Special mention must be made of the open plan kitchen/breakfast area with its range of high and low level units, glazed display cabinets and practical breakfast bar. From the kitchen there is access to a useful rear enclosure.
Outside to the front the garden is laid mainly stones which provides ease of management and at the rear there is area also laid in stones and a garage with electronically operated roller shutter door.
- Single glazed entrance door, complimentary single glazed side panel window.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double panel radiator. Corniced ceiling. Access to roofspace.
- LOUNGE 4.67m max x 3.33m max (15'4" max x 10'11" max)
- 8 Pane glazed internal door from hall. Wooden double glazed windows. Double panel radiator. Corniced ceiling. Hole in wall fireplace with inset gas fire (not in use), tiled hearth.
- DINING ROOM/BEDROOM 2 3.05m x 3.02m (10'0" x 9'11")
- Wooden double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM 1 3.02m x 3.61m (9'11" x 11'10")
- Wooden double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Corniced ceiling. Ceiling downlighters.
- Soft coloured suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps. Low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower. Double panel radiator. Panelled ceiling. Part tiled walls around bath. Wooden double glazed windows.
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST AREA 4.29m max x 3.30m max (14'1" max x 10'10" max)
- High and low level units. Glazed display cabinets, roll edge work surfaces. Concealed lighting. 11/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Breakfast bar. Plumbed for washing machine. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Part tiled flooring. Panelled ceiling. Double panel radiator. Wooden double glazed windows. Wooden 8 pane double glazed door to ...
- REAR ENCLOSURE
- Light and power. Wooden double glazed windows.
- GARAGE 4.90m max x 3.20m max (16'1" max x 10'6" max)
- Electronically operated roller shutter door. Light and power. Single glazed windows. Oil fired boiler.
- Area laid in stones. Path. Tiled steps to front door. Light point.
- REAR GARDEN
- Area laid in stones. PVC oil tank.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT20 5QW | Property For Sale in BT20 | Property For Sale in Bangor | Property For Sale in Ballyholme, Bangor | Property For Sale in County Down | Property For Sale in Bangor Area | Ulster Property Sales (Bangor) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.