- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms (1 En-Suite & Dressing Room)
- 3 Reception Rooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Separate Stables Converted To Annexe
- Superb Countryside Views
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- uPVC Front & Back Doors
Set on a prominent elevated position with stunning views over the countryside & beyond, only 3 miles approx to Coleraine & less than 5 miles to Portrush and its famous golden sandy beaches & world renowned golf course, this modern & spaciously laid out chalet bungalow offers superb living accommodation. With the added benefit of a detached annexe why not bring that extra family member with you and all can enjoy the countryside whilst having the benefits of a short drive to the bustling town of Coleraine & the seaside haven of Portrush. Extended to approx 2900ft this deceptive and well laid out home must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
* ENTRANCE PORCH - (1.95m x 1.80m) “KARNDEAN” wood effect flooring
* HALLWAY - “KARNDEAN” wood effect flooring, phone point.
* WALK IN CLOAKROOM - (1.80m x 1.20m)
* WASHROOM - (1.80m x 1.20m) Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
Open tread turned “Oak” staircase with balusters to first floor landing
* LOUNGE - (9.25m x 4.38m) Feature wood surround fireplace cast iron inset, tiled hearth, wooden flooring, recessed LED spotlights, corner wall lights, tv points, phone point, double doors with glass panelling leading to;
* DINING ROOM – (4.72m x 4.54m) Tv & phone point, leading to;
* KITCHEN - (4.39m x 3.58m) Range of eye & low level cabinet units, LED under cabinet lighting, part tiled between units, single bowl sink units with mixer tap, eye level electric oven, integrated dish washer, separate feature island with integrated electric hob, stainless steel chimney cooker hood, decorative LED kickboard lighting, tv point, LED recessed spotlights.
* UTILITY - (3.00m x 2.41m) Range of low level cabinet units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splashback decorative LED kickboard lights, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
* SUNROOM - (5.04m x 5.02m) “KARNDEAN” wood effect flooring, double french doors leading to decked patio area tv point, recessed spotlights
* BEDROOM 1 - (4.60m x 4.40m) Fitted wardrobes, tv point, recessed LED spotlights
* DRESSING ROOM - (2.78m x 2.13m) Wall mounted vanity unit and basin with mixer tap & recessed LED spotlights.
* EN SUITE - (2.13m x 1.77m) Wet room with curved panel, fixed shower head power shower, fully tiled, tiled floor, pvc wall panelling, low flush wc, extractor fan recessed LED spotlights.
LANDING - “KARNDEAN” wood effect flooring, acess to roof space.
* BEDROOM 2 - (5.52m x 4.04m) Tv point, recessed LED spotlights.
* BEDROOM 3 - (5.20m x 4.39m) Fitted wardrobes, tv point, recessed LED spotlights.
* BATHROOM - (4.53m x 2.65m) White suite comprising freestanding bath with claw feet, wall mounted vanity unit basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, heated towel rail, quadrant shower cubicle with sliding doors, pvc wall panelling, rain shower head with separate hand held shower attachment.
Stables converted into living accommodation;
* KITCHEN/LIVING AREA - Range of cabinet units, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, stainless steel chimney cooker hood, feature exposed beam, tv point, bottle gas heating.
* BEDROOM - (3.38m x 3.53m) Tv point, feature exposed beam.
* BATHROOM - (2.16m x 2.09m) Quadrant walk in shower cubicle, fully tiled, shower attachment, low flush wc, wall hung vanity basin unit with mixer tap, extractor fan, feature exposed beam, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
Option to purchase land adjacent to house (approx 0.4 acre) & large commercial shed (50’ x 25’)
* Tarmac Driveway
* uPVC Fasic & Soffits
* Front Garden Laid In Lawn
* Rear Garden Fully Enclosed, Laid In Lawn
* Concrete Rear Yard
* Boiler House
* Patio Area Rear
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »