- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows, Soffits, Fascia, Guttering & Downpipes
- Burglar Alarm
- Detached Garage & Carport
- Stunning Views Over Sea, Royal Portrush Golf Course, Skerrie Isles & Donegal Headlands
- Very Sought After Location
- Feature Stone Walled Stream In Front Garden
A magnificent and truly impressive 5 bedroom detached house set on a beautiful site with fantastic views of Donegal, Royal Portrush Golf Club and Atlantic Ocean. Having been constructed circa 1970 and extending to approximately 2,450 sq ft of living space, this wonderful family home is in very good order throughout and offers versatile and well laid out accommodation right through. This superb and well established location is situated in one of Portrush's most sought after locations, renowned for its convenience to Royal Portrush and Rathmore golf clubs, beaches, town centre and an excellent choice of well known restaurants. The property is beautifully presented and is finished to an excellent standard throughout. The selling agent strongly recommends early internal inspection.
Please note this property additionally has planning permission (La01/2019/0311/F) for a highly contemporary 2 Story dwelling with mostly glass design on the upper floor of the property overlooking Royal Portrush golf club, sea and Skerrie Isles. The full plans are available from the agents office or can be downloaded online.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 3.56m x 2.82m (11' 8" x 9' 3")
With tiled floor and patio doors leading to paved terrace.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6'5 wide with open tread stairs leading to upper level. Corridor leading to bedrooms, hotpress and large linen cupboard.
- With w.c., wash hand basin set in vanity unit, cloaks area.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.29m x 2.74m (14' 1" x 9' 0")
French doors opening to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.94m x 4.52m (19' 6" x 14' 10")
With oak panelled ceiling, oak solid wood floor, feature lighting around sun room, patio doors leading out to decked barbeque area.
- 3.81m x 3.05m (12' 6" x 10' 0")
With bowl and a half sink unit, high and low level cupboards with tiling between and under unit lighting, integrated ceramic hob with extractor fan above, eye level double oven, integrated fridge, drawer bank, saucepan drawers, corner display shelving, recessed lights in pelmet and in corner glass display cupboards, additional recessed ceiling lights, feature matching hanging lights and tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.07m x 1.68m (10' 1" x 5' 6")
With stainless steel sink unit, high and low level cupboards with tiling between, drawer bank, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tiled floor.
- 6.6m x 3.73m (21' 8" x 12' 3")
Having raised fireplace with gas fire, marble surround and hearth, Parana pine wood ceiling, stunning views of Royal Portrush golf course, sea and Donegal headlands.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 3.58m (14' 7" x 11' 9")
With built in furnitue comprising a double wardrobe, single wardrobe, vanity area with chest of drawers, main bed is surrounded by additional wardrobes, over head storage cupboards and bedside lockers,recessed lights. This room has beautiful views over Atlantic Ocean which extends to the Donegal headlands.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- With w.c., two wash hand basins with storage below, large fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.5m x 3.78m (14' 9" x 12' 5")
With built in furniture comprising a double wardrobe, 2 single wardrobes, over head storage cupboard and bedside lockers, recessed lights.
- With coloured suite comprising w.c., bidet, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, bath, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With w.c., wash hand basin set in vanity unit, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.86m x 3.02m (12' 8" x 9' 11")
With built in furniture comprising a double and a single wardrobe, over head storage cupboard. drawer bank and bedside lockers, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.72m x 2.11m (8' 11" x 6' 11")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.43m x 2.74m (11' 3" x 9' 0")
With built in furniture comprising a double wardrobe, over head storage cupboard and vanity unit.
Lower Ground Floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.28m (14' 0" x 10' 9")
With laminate wood floor.
- STORE ROOM:
- 3.43m x 2.18m (11' 3" x 7' 2")
With door leading to car port.
- Outside to rear there is an extensive garden laid in lawn with paved patio area, established shrubs and plants. Additional raised timber decking area. Outside to front there is a feature stone wall with stream and brick bridge over. Extensive lawn with established shrubs and plants. Sweeping asphalt drive extending to car port and garage 17'2 x 11'9 with additional store area.
Approaching Portrush from Coleraine on the Coleraine Road, take your third left at the Metropole roundabout onto Crocknamack Road. Take your fifth right after the Police Station onto Ballywillan Road. At the crossroads at the top of the hill turn left onto Ballymacrea Road and No.16 will be located on your left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »