- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An appealing, extended semi detached home tucked away in this exclusive and private cul de sac setting.
- Superb Finaghy Road North address walking distance to Finaghy railway station, Upper Lisburn Road and proximity to lots of schooling and all of the amenities in Andersonstown.
- Three bedrooms.
- Two separate reception rooms.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Up-graded oil fired central heating system.
- Off road carparking.
- Privately enclosed, well maintained gardens.
- A wonderful location that rarely becomes available and we strongly recommend viewing.
A unique opportunity to purchase this extended semi detached home superbly placed tucked away in this exclusive cul de sac location. With walking distance to Finaghy Railway Station, the Upper Lisburn Road and all the amenities in Finaghy and Andersonstown, this wonderful home with plenty of kerb appeal is not to be missed ! Three bedrooms. Two separate reception rooms. Kitchen. Bathroom on first floor with separate w.c. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating. Well maintained, privately enclosed rear garden and patio space. Off road carpaking and well maintained garden to front, Priced to allow for modernisation, properties in this location continue to soar in demand together with access to an excellent range of schooling, shops and transport links as well as beautiful parklands and leisure facilities, this charming home is a star buy ! EPC - E53.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor, hardwood inner door to;
- SPACIOUS HALLWAY
- Storage understairs.
- LIVING ROOM 12'6 x 12'3 (3.81m x 3.73m)
- LOUNGE 13'9 x 11'10 (4.19m x 3.61m)
- KITCHEN 13'5 x 8'2 (4.09m x 2.49m)
- Belfast type sink, range of units.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'3 x 10'1 (3.73m x 3.07m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 12'6 x 11'3 (3.81m x 3.43m)
- Feature fireplace.
- BEDROOM 3 10'6 x 7'2 (3.20m x 2.18m)
- Built-in robes.
- Tiled panelled bath with mixertaps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, hotpress / storage.
- SEPARATE W.C
- Low flush w.c.
- Well maintained, privately enclosed rear garden and patio.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »