- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Exceptionally Well Presented Townhouse
- High Standard of Finish with Oak Doors and Joinery
- Two Well-Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Open-Plan to Lounge with Sliding Patio Doors
- Modern Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Natural Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Secure Gated Development in Sought After Location
- Convenient to Shops and Local Amenities
- Public and Private Transport Links for Belfast City Centre
- Close to Stormont Estate, NICS and Ulster Hospital
Additional InformationKnockburn Mews is an exclusive, modern and attractive development of townhouses set on a private site in a sought after, tree-lined park in the Stormont area of East Belfast.
The location offers ease of access to Belfast city centre via private and public transport links on the nearby Upper Newtownards Road through Ballyhackamore, as well as Holywood, Dundonald and Newtownards. The Northern Ireland Civil Service and Ulster Hospital are within a brief communiting distance and Stormont Estate is just a short stroll away. There are a range of leading primary and secondary schools within proximity.
The townhouse itself has been well looked after and is presented to a very high standard. Comprising open-plan kitchen/living and separate WC on ground floor, there are two double bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. There are also two large storage cupboards. Externally, there is secure residents parking and communal gardens.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Double glazed hardwood front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak wood laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, sanitary unit with chrome mixer tap and feature tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN OPEN-PLAN TO LOUNGE:
- 5.23m x 4.19m (17' 2" x 13' 9")
Modern range of fully fitted high and low level units with granite work surfaces and concealed lighting, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap, built-in electric under bench oven and five ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan over, integrated fridge and freezer, glazed display cabinet, oak wood laminate flooring, under stairs storage cupboard. Open-plan to lounge with double glazed sliding patio doors.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Large storage cupboard.
- Large storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.07m x 2.67m (10' 1" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.29m x 2.31m (14' 1" x 7' 7")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and built-in thermostatic shower unit over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Secure gated development with residents parking and communal gardens.
- £380 per annum.
Travelling out of Belfast along the Upper Newtownards Road, Knockburn Park is on the right hand side before the main entrance to Stormont Estate. Knockburn Mews is in the corner of the park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
179th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »