How much will it cost?
Contact Independent Mortgages & Loans For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Independent Mortgages & Loans. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb Malone Road Location Close to Many Amenities
- Communal Gardens & Parking for the Development
- Separate Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances Open Plan to Dining Area
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Well Presented Throughout & Ideal for Owner Occupiers or Investors
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
Additional InformationThis modern ground floor apartment ideally located within this highly regarded development just off the Malone Road overlooking beautifully matured communal gardens. The accommodation is well presented throughout, offering modern convenience in a relaxing environment. Set in a quiet location yet remaining convenient to a variety of local amenities including shops, the towpath and public transport routes.
Ideal for owner occupiers or investors.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak floor, intercom phone.
- LOUNGE:15' 5" x 10' 1" (4.7m x 3.07m)
- Oak floor, low voltage spotlights.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:15' 5" x 10' 8" (4.7m x 3.25m)
- Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, Smeg oven, integrated Smeg dishwasher, integrated Gorenje washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer, gas boiler, part tiled walls, part ceramic tiled floor, part oak floor.
- BEDROOM (1):14' 11" x 13' 0" (4.55m x 3.96m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):15' 4" x 12' 0" (4.67m x 3.66m)
- (at widest points). Built-in cupboard.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, panelled bath with hand shower, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, cupboard with tank.
- Communal gardens and resident parking.
- Charles White.
- Approximately £650 per annum.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 7 days)
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views