- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Small, exclusive development affording a quiet position
- Contemporary & well presented townhouse
- Hallway & Cloaks WC
- Lounge with Glazed French Doors through to Kitchen
- Modern Fitted cream Kitchen with range of built-in appliances
- Landing with store cupboard
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with 4 piece suite
- Phoenix gas heating
- uPVC double glazed
- Conveniently located for those wishing to commute
- Good standard of finish - oak wood flooring & granite worktops
- Within close proximity to a range of facilities & amenities
- Management Company £400.00 p/a
Additional InformationA contemporary townhouse style property nestled within a small development located at the end of Knockburn Park; a tree lined street conveniently located just off Upper Newtownards Road.
Accommodation comprises hallway, cloaks WC, lounge, open plan kitchen – dining & upstairs; 2 bedrooms plus main shower room. Further enhanced by gas central heating and quality fixtures and fittings throughout, leaving the eventual purchaser little to do but move in and enjoy.
Ideal for those wishing to commute, the location offers ease of access to Belfast. Also within close proximity to various local facilities and amenities including Dundonald Hospital, East Point Entertainment Village and Stormont Estate. Suitable for a range of potential purchaser from first time buyers to young professionals to investors and even those wishing to downsize.
- Shared entrance porch with fan light.
- Hardwood front door.
- Oak wood flooring.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, skirting and floor, low flush wc, extractor fan.
- 4.9m x 3.7m (16' 1" x 12' 2")
(At widest points) - Oak wood flooring. uPVC double glazed sliding doors to exterior.
Glazed double doors to . . .
- KITCHEN / DINING:
- 5.2m x 2.5m (17' 1" x 8' 2")
(At widest points) - Modern fitted kitchen with range of built-in appliances to include 5 ring gas hob, Caple electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan and splashback, built-in fridge freezer, Hotpoint washer / dryer, Caple dishwasher, stainless steel 1.5 sing with mixer tap, granite worktop and drainer, stainless steel splashback, ceramic tiled floor. Cupboard understairs with Valliant gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.5m x 3.1m (11' 6" x 10' 2")
(At widest points)
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.5m x 3.4m (11' 6" x 11' 2")
(L-shaped & at widest points) - Built-in shelved cupboards.
- Modern 4 piece white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with tiled surround, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with mains shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage spotlighting.
- Storage cupboard.
- Communal parking to side and rear.
Travelling down Upper Newtownards Road heading away from Belfast, Knockburn Park is on the right hand side. Development 'Knockburn Mews' is in the corner of the street.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »