This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- An imposing double fronted detached property extending to approximately 4000 sq ft
- Superb views over surrounding countryside
- Spacious entrance hall
- Well proportioned lounge with a feature reclaimed brick fireplace and sleeper style mantle
- Stunning modern kitchen with superb range of integrated appliances and a casual breakfast area
- Utility room with a range of wall units, sink and plumbing for white goods
- Formal dining room
- Family room with a tiled floor, brick built fireplace and a wood burning stove
- Five well-proportioned double bedrooms two with contemporary en suite shower rooms
- Walk in wardrobe situated off the master bedroom
- Luxury bathroom with a bath and a separate shower cubicle
- Double garage with a roller door, light and power
- Superb parking for numerous cars or storage for a caravan or a boat
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed windows throughout
- Spacious garden to rear laid in lawns and patio surrounded by mature trees, hedgerow and fencing
- Circa. 5 acres of agricultural land, a sand school and a 1500 sq ft barn which incorporates stabling
- The hamlet of Loughinisland enjoys a warm and welcoming atmosphere, with a local church, a primary school and a pub all within walking distance
- The surrounding towns of Seaforde, Crossgar and Newcastle are all within excellent commuting distance as too are many of the top secondary and grammar schools
Lough and Key!
This superbly appointed detached residence is ideally situated on the outskirts of Loughinisland, nestled in this beautiful rural location with fantastic views over the surrounding Co. Down countryside. The property itself was built in 2005 and extendeds to approximatley 4000 sq ft as well as having circa. 5 acres of agricultural land, a sand school and a 1500 sg ft outbuiling with stables and additional storgae space. This would make the perfect property for a family with equestrian intrests or as a bsse for someone who requires alot of storgae space around the property.
This contemporary home has been fantastically designed and finished throughout and provides spacious accommodation over two floors, making this the ideal home for the growing family. On the ground floor the spacious entrance hall makes way to the drawing room with a beautiful open fire, separate family room and dining room, a modern fitted kitchen with an excellent range of integrated appliances and utility room with separate WC. The first floor boasts five superb double bedrooms - two with ensuite shower rooms and a principal bathroom which has been finished with a luxurious white suite.
The property is fitted with oil fired central heating and double glazing and enjoys spacious enclosed gardens which surround the property providing ample amenity space for the family. The detached garage is approached by a tarmac driveway which provides plenty of parking space for cars, caravan etc. The property also comes with circa. 5 acres of agricultural land as well as a sand school and a large 1500 sq ft barn incorporating stables and a extra storgae space.
The hamlet of Loughinisland enjoys a warm and welcoming atmosphere, with a local church, primary school and pub all within walking distance. The surrounding towns of Seaforde, Crossgar and Newcastle are all within excellent commuting distance as too are many secondary and grammar schools.
To arrange a viewing or for more information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 27'6" x 18'4"
Dining Room 18'3" x 13'7"
Family Room 18'3" x 13'7"
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 21'4" x 19'7"
Utility Room 11'7" x 7'10"
Master Bedroom 23'2" x 19'8"
En-Suite Shower Room 9'9" x 6'0"
Walk in wardrobe 10'0" x 6'0"
Bedroom 2 18'4" x 13'7"
En Suite Shower Room 9'8" x 9'7"
Bedroom 3 18'4" x 13'7"
Bedroom 4 18'4" x 13'7"
Bedroom 5 18'4" x 13'7"
Bathroom 9'8" x 9'7"
Double Garage 22'9" x 22'4"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »