- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Luxury Detached Villa
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Brick Paved Gardens
- Highest Presentation
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationImpressive Red Brick Modern Constructed Detached Residence
A most attractive red brick detached villa presented and maintained to a good standard situated within this ever popular location. The modern spacious interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with bow window to lounge, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in double oven and ceramic hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, plus patio doors from dining room, gas central heating, extensive use of ceramic floor coverings and built-in wardrobes to master bedroom. Landscaped gardens with off street car parking and a most convenient location combine with low outgoings to make this the perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 4.22 x 4.81 (13'10" x 15'9")
- Bow window, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
Double Dividing Doors:
- Dining Room 3.96 x 3.31 (13'0" x 10'10")
- UPvc double glazed doors, panelled radiator.
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in double oven and ceramic hob, under fridge, pull out shelving, integrated washing machine, pvc panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, panelled radiator. UPvc double glazed rear doors to garden, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.28 x 2.84 (10'9" x 9'4")
- Built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom 4.56 x 3.09 (15'0" x 10'2")
- Extensive range of built-in slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.18 x 3.58 (7'2" x 11'9")
- Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 2.65 x 2.49 (8'8" x 8'2")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Front garden in brick paving and car parking, rear garden in lawn and decked area, garden shed.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
60th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »