- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Charming restored Stone Cottage
- Private Setting
- Lounge Open Plan To Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Ground floor showerroom
- Three Bedrooms (one to ground floor)
- Excellent garden area and private parking
Additional InformationFOR VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS, PLEASE CALL WILSON RESIDENTIAL - 028 4062 4400.
A charming restored cottage which exudes character and charm which has been sympathetically restored in recent years to provide a spacious and comfortable home.
The property has three double bedrooms (one on ground floor and two on first floor). Open plan Kitchen with access to Lounge which has woodburner. There is a separate utility room and ground floor wetroom (which can also be accessed from Bedroom).
There are two large double bedrooms to first floor with ensuites and storage.
Modern comforts such as Oil fired heating and double glazed windows in PVc frames are installed. There is a private garden with private parking available.
Located less than 5 minutes drive from Banbridge, with views over open countryside, this cottage offers countryside living and convenience to Banbridge Town Centre.
For viewing, contact Agent. STRICTLY NO PETS POLICY IN PLACE.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Reclaimed quarry tiled floor
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed fo washing machine. Oil fired boiler.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN
- Good sized Lounge Opening to Fitted Kitchen. The kitchen has an excellent range of units and appliances, with double doors to Garden.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Wetroom with large shower, WC and wash hand basin. This wet room can be accessed from Hallway and also the Bedroom via a connecting door.
- BEDROOM (1):
- Excellent views towards Golf Course. Access to Ensuite
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- BEDROOM (2):
- Excellent countryside views. Access To Ensuite
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Patio area. Garden in lawn with bounday fencing and entrance gates.
Located off Huntly Road, Banbridge. The Ballykeel Road runs up along Banbridge Gol Course.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »