- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Outstanding Detached Modern Family Home Extending to Around 3,300 Square Feet
- Stunning Sea Views over Belfast Lough, Irish Sea and beyond to Antrim Coastline
- Well Presented Throughout
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation on all Levels
- Living Room with Solid Oak Floor and Feature Marble Fireplace
- Oak Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Casual Dining/Family Area with Limestone Fireplace and Gas Coal Effect Fire
- Six Bedrooms in Total, Four on the First Floor and Two on the Second Floor, Some of the Bedrooms Could be Used as Additional Reception Rooms
- Three First Floor Bedrooms Have En Suite Shower Room Including Master Bedroom with En Suite and Extensive Range of Built-in Mirror Sliding Wardrobes
- First Floor Luxury Bathroom with Four Piece White Suite
- Ground Floor Shower Room with Cloakroom Facility
- Separate Utility Room
- Phoenix Gas Heating Which is Underfloor on the Ground Floor
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Tarmac Driveway to Front with Parking
- Pressurised Water System
- Integral Garage with Electric Remote Control Roller Shutter Door
- Gardens in Lawns to Rear and Side with Extensive Timber Decked Terrace to Take in the Views
- Rear Garden can be Accessed via the Living Room and Dining/Family Area
- Many Amenities Close by Including Ballyholme Beach and Village, Shops, Cafes, Restaurants and Schools
- Early Viewing Essential
- Prestigious Ballyholme Location Within North Down
Additional InformationOccupying an outstanding site with stunning sea views over Irish Sea, Belfast Lough and beyond to Antrim coastline, here is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a truly exceptional modern detached family home finished to an excellent standard throughout leaving little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy. Extending to around 3,300 square feet there is very versatile and flexible accommodation providing a range of different layouts to suit the needs of the home owners with the ground floor comprising living room with solid oak floor and feature marble fireplace and superb oak fitted kitchen with granite worktops open plan to casual dining/family area with limestone fireplace and gas coal effect fire. Upstairs the first floor possesses four well proportioned bedrooms, including master with en suite shower room and extensive range of built-in wardrobes with mirror fronted sliding doors. Two of the other bedrooms on the first floor also have en suite shower rooms and there is also a luxury family bathroom with four piece white suite, which consists of free standing bath and separate built-in shower cubicle. Finally, on the second floor there are two well proportioned bedrooms. There is the option to use some of the six bedrooms as additional reception rooms.
The stunning views can be enjoyed from ground, first floor and second floor levels which is rare to find in a property such as this one. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, which is underfloor on the ground floor, uPVC double glazed windows, utility room, downstairs shower room with cloakroom, pressurised water system and integral garage with electric remote roller shutter door and recently installed Worcester Gas boiler.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway with parking to the front and rear and side gardens in lawns with extensive timber decked terrace to sit on and enjoy the views, making this an excellent home for indoor and outdoor entertaining. There are many amenities close by including Ballyholme beach and village, shops, cafes, restaurants and schools. A truly outstanding home which we expect to create a lot of interest. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Front door with uPVC double glazed side panels to bright and spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak floor, door to integral garage.
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM WITH CLOAKROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, Duravit wash hand basin with mixer tap on vanity unit, tiled splashback, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, extractor fan, under floor heating. Double glazed door to outside.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.75m x 4.22m (25' 5" x 13' 10")
at widest points
Stunning views over Belfast Lough, Irish Sea and beyond to Antrim coastline, attractive marble fireplace with granite inset, granite hearth and open fire, solid oak floor, ornate cornice ceiling, uPVC double glazed doors to garden.
- SUPERB OAK FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING/FAMILY AREA:
- 8.66m x 5.99m (28' 5" x 19' 8")
at widest points
Stunning views over Belfast Lough, Irish Sea and beyond to Antrim coastline, extensive range of high and low level solid oak units, granite work surfaces, Franke one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with matching granite drainer and mixer taps, integrated five ring Bosch gas hob, Bosch extractor fan above, integrated Bosch double oven, integrated Bosch microwave, integrated Bosch ice-dispensing fridge freezer, integrated wine rack, integrated Bosch dishwasher, concealed spotlights, island unit with storage cupboards, granite worktop, glass breakfast bar, attractive limestone fireplace with granite inset, granite hearth, gas coal effect fire, two sets of double glazed sliding patio doors to garden, fully tiled floor, underfloor heating.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.45m x 2.31m (11' 4" x 7' 7")
Range of high and low level oak units, laminate work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, fully tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to outside, underfloor heating, extractor fan, built in ironing board.
- OAK STAIRCASE TO FIRST FLOOR:
- Solid oak floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.27m x 4.27m (20' 7" x 14' 0")
into robes at widest points
Stunning views over Belfast Lough, Irish Sea and beyond to Scotland, extensive range of built-in mirror fronted sliding robes with excellent storage.
- FULLY TILED EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin on display unit with mixer tap, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 7.01m x 4.06m (23' 0" x 13' 4")
at widest points narrowing to 9' into dormer.
Views over Belfast Lough and beyond to Antrim coastline, laminate wood effect floor, storage in eaves.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin on display unit, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.75m x 4.29m (15' 7" x 14' 1")
at widest points
Views over Belfast Lough, Irish Sea and beyond to Antrim coastline.
- FULLY TILED ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.49m x 3.96m (18' 0" x 13' 0")
Feature vaulted ceiling.
- Four piece white suite comprising: free standing bath with mixer tap, separate built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, Duravit wash hand basin on vanity unit with mixer tap, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- OAK STAIRCASE TO SECOND FLOOR:
- Solid oak floor.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 6.3m x 4.27m (20' 8" x 14' 0")
at widest points
Stunning views over Belfast Lough, Irish Sea and beyond to Antrim coastline, storage in eaves.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 4.32m x 3.73m (14' 2" x 12' 3")
Views over Belfast Lough and beyond to Antrim coastline.
- Tarmac driveway to front with parking leading to integral garage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.49m x 3.91m (18' 0" x 12' 10")
at widest points
Electric remote roller shutter door, recently installed Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler, pressurised water system, power, light and airing cupboard.
Heading through Ballyholme village in the direction of Groomsport 159B is on the left hand side just before Ballymaconnell Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »